All suites hotel recently updated a few years ago. Room was very clean, very plain other than a few bright colors. Bathroom and shower separate, only sliding doors, no fan. Beds not very comfortable. Cannot see tv from both beds. Should have put tv in open space in between bathroom and toilet. Fridge that was there was clean. Small workspace by pull out coach was adequate. I overpaid during special event weekend, $275/night. Worth $100-$150. Free b-fast very basic. Only out until 10am. Everything is connected via hallways. Spent most of my time visiting JW bar which was great. Vallet was nice. Front desk was helpful. Would stay if had a group for event like we did. Fit 4 people comfortably. If u want something nice or for business, stay elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown is adjacent to the Convention Center. Located on a beautiful seven-acre site overlooking White River State Park, guests are steps away from Circle Center Mall, the State Capitol, Indianapolis Zoo, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. Guest rooms offer a small refrigerator, microwave, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and cable TV. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.