We loved staying at this modern, fresh hotel while in Indianapolis for the weekend. My partner is someone who is hard to please and very picky (typically won't "settle" for less than a 4-star hotel) but this one was a winner. I had looked at multiple hotels and was planning to stick to my budget--and the SpringHill Suites was the only one that had everything we wanted. The king-size room had a fabulous layout/great use of space, nice views, huge windows, beautiful bathroom, and a luxurious feeling for an affordable price; we loved everything about it. Plus, the hotel is in a great location near the White River State Park, shopping, museums, the canal...which was all on our want-list.
However, because this is such a family-oriented hotel (which makes sense, because of the suites and the room layouts), there were kids everywhere during our stay. Which is not so much a problem in itself, except they were crawling en masse all over the pool, lobby, and running around the halls, even in the evening. Even so, we still thought the room was romantic and loved our stay. So we would return again and recommend it to friends and couples as well as families. (We thought it was smart how the room had a separate shower/sink area and a separate water closet with another sink.)
Also, though the parking can be relatively expensive, during the warm months there are very reasonable low-cost options nearby. Plus, with complementary Wi-Fi and a hot breakfast, this hotel was absolutely a great value. In fact, because we liked it so much, we almost wanted to keep it our secret. :) But I couldn't resist sharing it with everyone else.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown is adjacent to the Convention Center. Located on a beautiful seven-acre site overlooking White River State Park, guests are steps away from Circle Center Mall, the State Capitol, Indianapolis Zoo, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. Guest rooms offer a small refrigerator, microwave, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and cable TV. The property also features complimentary continental breakfast, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.