Downtown hotels charge for parking (This hotel garage is $23, and it's in/out privileges) and if you look at comparable garages nearby price is consistent. If you do not want to pay for parking, stay in the suburbs.
There is complimentary breakfast (good selection and variety) and complimentary coffee/tea during certain hours in the day and night so it offers value. Hotel is relatively new so furnishings are nice. The gym is convenient and there is an indoor pool. There are restaurants in this complex (JW, Fairfield, Marriott Courtyard and Springhill) although the Springhill does not have a restaurant, you can order room service at TGI Friday's. You can walk to other places downtown although it's not as central as some other hotels to the Circle Center Mall.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown is adjacent to the Convention Center. Located on a beautiful seven-acre site overlooking White River State Park, guests are steps away from Circle Center Mall, the State Capitol, Indianapolis Zoo, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. Guest rooms offer a small refrigerator, microwave, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and cable TV. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.