We had a two queen room and a sofa, desk and frig/micro. The decor in the room is bright. There was a sink and toilet in a tiny room and another sink and tub/shower in a different room with the closet between. I guess if someone had to shower and someone else needed the bathroom, it would be a nice layout but it seems like they could have made a huge bathroom if they had moved the closet to either end. Ha...maybe I should become a motel room designer!
The room overlooked the canal and was very quiet. Beds were firm with lots of pillows.
The breakfast area was large and had hot food, eggs and sausage, as well as the usual items.
The guy at the desk was very helpful and highlighted a map for us. We had a bit of trouble with the printer and the internet was slow.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown is adjacent to the Convention Center. Located on a beautiful seven-acre site overlooking White River State Park, guests are steps away from Circle Center Mall, the State Capitol, Indianapolis Zoo, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. Guest rooms offer a small refrigerator, microwave, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and cable TV. The property also features complimentary continental breakfast, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.