Just like other Garden Inns I've visited, it's a pretty hotel with a wide open lobby and updated rooms. We like staying here over the local Hampton Inn, except that it's more expensive and doesn't include breakfast. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with a large desk and workspace. I was able to stay up late working comfortably while the rest of my family slept. There is also a nice little bar area with a fridge, handy for leftovers. I do not, however, recommend eating there. In the morning, we tried to have breakfast in the lobby restaurant and after waiting at the hostess stand for 20 min with a small child, we left frustrated and hungry. They only had a handful of diners, yet a number of visibly inattentive wait staff. A disappointment for such a nice hotel. But obviously has nothing to do with the quality of the front desk staff & rooms, which we love!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood is located at I-65 exit 101, 10 minutes from downtown Indianapolis, 5 minutes from the Greenwood Park Mall and 15 minutes from the airport.Rooms feature a spacious work desk, a microwave, refrigerator, and 32 inch flat-screen TVs. Whirlpool suites, an indoor pool and hot tub are also available. The hotel offers a business center, free wireless internet, and the Garden Grille serving breakfast, dinner, and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.