I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Greenwood a couple of times and this stay was just as good as the last with the exception of the breakfast service. Desk agents were very friendly, room was nice and clean with comfortable bed and a nice bathroom. I'm not sure how the breakfast waiters work but I sat there and not one person stopped to ask me if I wanted coffee, or water or anything. I asked the one waiter for French toast while he was walking by then someone else came over to confirm that's what I wanted. Still, no drink. I ate the French toast and left without giving them a tip since I thought the service was pretty rotten. There were other people in the breakfast area but it wasn't packed by any means. I guess I should have spoke up.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood is located at I-65 exit 101, 10 minutes from downtown Indianapolis, 5 minutes from the Greenwood Park Mall and 15 minutes from the airport.Rooms feature a spacious work desk, a microwave, refrigerator, and 32 inch flat-screen TVs. Whirlpool suites, an indoor pool and hot tub are also available. The hotel offers a business center, free wireless internet, and the Garden Grille serving breakfast, dinner, and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.