“Clean and comfortable suite at a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #79 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Belize City, Belize
“Clean and comfortable suite at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

My family and I spent a month at the Candlewood Suites and are happy we chose this hotel for our month's vacation in Indianapolis. It was in a great location with a choice of restaurants and shopping in close proximity; although, we didn't always have to eat out as our suite had a small but well equiped kitchen where we sometimes prepared our own meals. There was also an array of food, drinks and other items in a small shop located across from the reception desk. Our suite was a clean and comfortable one bedroom/bathroom with a small kitchen/dining/living area. The bedroom was equipped with a queen sized bed, but the couch in the living area also pulled out into an extra bed. The hotel had a laundry room and a gym for visitors, and use of the machines and gym equipment was free. The staff was helpful and friendly, and we had such a great stay that we are happy to recommend Candlewood Suites to anyone visiting Indianapolis and looking for a good place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
LuJuan G, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you for your stsy with us at Candlewood Suites. We are glad you enjoyed yor time with us and hope to see you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Located in the middle of a business park, close to everything you might need but far enough away to not feel super busy. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and hit the mark for this type of extended stay hotel. The location makes a great home base for nearby activities. Recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites for your stay. I am glad yiu enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Let me first say my husband and I loved this hotel until I got hom and checked my bank account only to find out I was double billed. When I called I was told it was a mistake and that the manager was gone for the day but would fix it first thing in the morning and would call me to ensure completion. By noon the next day nothing had been done nor did I receive a phone call, I then called the hotel and asked. All I got from the manager was it was a mistake and that I received a sticky note but hadn't had time to refund the money yet. Total excuses, no customer service, nothing about I'm so sorry what can we do to fix this for you? Horrible way to deal with a mistake they made!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear LeeAnnR2012,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding our hotel. It is regrettable to hear your disappointment with our service. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concern in further details. We have sent you a private message in order to obtain additional information regarding your experience.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Spent most of this past month at this hotel. Clean and quiet rooms. Outstanding customer service. We will stay there next May. Only problem is that you need to makeup and clean your room if you need it done more than once a week.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
LuJuan G, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us st Candlewood Suites. We are happy you had a good experience, and look forward to seeing you in May for your stay.
Dyer, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a lovely new facility. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and inviting. The room was clean and the kitchen well equipped. It is back from the road in an area where there are some office buildings so the location is quiet. I accidentally left my camera in the room after I checked out. When I called the hotel, they took the time to find the camera and call me back and keep it for me at the desk. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms are split between the kitchen which has laminate flooring the bedroom which has carpet. I...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, traveling for work. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Nice room with full fridge, stove and microwave. Convenient to 465 and easily accessible. There was a nice and friendly staff. It had a very comfortable bed.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sturgis, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

The king suites are very nicely appointed with spacious living rooms and well furnished kitchens. Clean and comfortable. Nice pool area. Games, additional kitchen appliances, and DVDs available in the lobby. A continental breakfast would be nice...but not a deal breaker for my family.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2014
Leslie S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
thank you so much for taking time to stay with us. We are a award winning hotel and try to make ever guest feel at home while they are staying with us. We hope to see you in the future and we keep striving to make each and every stay a good one.

Been to Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!