“Almost perfect!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Almost perfect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stayed 2 nights in town for a wedding. The hotel is close to the highway so access is very easy. We had no issues with parking and were able to park by a "back" door that was just steps from our hotel room. The hotel outside and inside the public areas was very clean and modern. The check in clerk was very friendly. The room was modern decor, very comfortable bed and pillows. No problems connecting to wifi or getting a signal. We were on the first floor. Nice large bathroom modern decor. Room felt huge and very clean. A/C functioned very well. Didn't watch tv or do any kind of breakfast etc. so unsure of the quality regarding those items. The only issues we had is the hotel uses a water softener and the water was so soft you could not rinse the soap off. It felt like you had lotion on. They need to back off on the softening a little so you can rinse completely. Our room number was 130 and the shower wall backs up to the wall the bed is on. The carpet on one side of the bed was soaked and stayed soaked. We assumed this is because the shower was leaking through the wall. We could see where someone had tried to caulk it but obviously it wasn't working. We didn't report this to the front desk so unsure how they would have handled it. Also we typically get a late check out and it's a non issue because we're hilton rewards members. We were told that we couldn't get a late check out because all their rooms were checking out and the hotel was sold out the next day. This wasn't a crisis just an annoyance. Since the staff has four hours to clean rooms I do not think us staying in our room an additional 30 mins to 1 hour would have slowed them down since they had to clean the entire hotel according to the front staff. Overall totally recommend this hotel and if we have to be in this area again would stay here.

Room Tip: Four access doors so if you have a lowest floor room you're able to quickly get from your room t...
Green Features: Like most Hamptons towels on the floor = change. Towels on the rack = will reuse.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Despite being sold-out for the weekend to a huge motorcycle crowd, everything flowed really smoothly. The staff was upbeat and motivated to help their guests. The room were very quiet. Breakfast was a bit crowded, but the servers were fast and efficient.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Paul F, Thank you for your recent review! It is so important to us to ensure complete satisfaction regardless of how busy we happen to be and I am thrilled we were able to achieve that for you! Thank you again for your time and I hope you stay with us next time you are in Indy!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

This place was better than reviews, spotless, very well maintained, love the staff, loved my room#407. Swimming pool was clean, and look real fancy, just way more than what I expected. Keep up the good work. Will & erica

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear engr892, Thank you for the stunning review! I am thrilled you have such wonderful things to say about your recent stay! Our goal is to keep you smiling and the hotel shining! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our staff. It's feedback like yours that makes us love what we do! I hope you stay with us next time you are in Indy!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This was the best Hampton Inn I have ever been to. It was clean, friendly, and overall amazing. The one minor complaint is that my bathroom door lock wasn't working, but that was fine. Best stay ever!

Green Features: Hotel is very nice and encourages you to reuse, but is ok if you do not.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Oliver L, Thank you for your recent review! I'm happy you enjoyed your time with us and had an overall amazing stay! All comments are welcome and encouraged so I appreciate you informing us of the issue you encountered. I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate department and I ensure you this will not be an issue in your future stays! Thank you again for your time and I hope you choose to stay here in your future travels to Indianapolis!

Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have been staying in this hotel for the past 2 weeks due to a business trip. The staff is STELLAR. I travel often, and this is by far the best service I have received. They are consistently friendly, and professional. There is nothing quite like the greeting everyone is given every morning and every time you walk through the door. I was inquiring about places to eat one afternoon and before I knew it the front desk had printed menus for me to look at, without me asking for them. I highly recommend this hotel, primarily due to the exceptional, thoughtful service I received....the amenities are just a bonus!

Room Tip: Every room can be made your own. If there is something missing, the staff does not hesitate to find...
Green Features: I have noticed the minimal use of plastic around the hotel. It is also very clean, not only inside, but the grounds are kept exceptionally well.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer K, Thank you for the fantastic review! I am proud to say we have an exceptional staff and I am thrilled they were able to make your stay outstanding! We pride ourselves on excellent service and feel that you should expect no less during your stay. Our property strives to promote an economically concious environment by minimizing waste and reducing our carbon footprint. This is very important to us personally and Hilton as a whole. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn NW, we would love to have you back!

Sincerley,

Hanover Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for two weeks, back to back, minus the weekends. The staff was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to get us what we needed for business purposes and for the comfort of our stay. Breakfast was very good and the staff exceptional. They have two evening receptions that serve pizza, tacos, or other items for dinner and beer and wine as well. Great chicken salad! A special thanks to Dan, Sales Manager, who went up and beyond for anything we needed. He worked very hard to make sure that we had all of our needs covered. A great place to stay in Indianapolis, and we will be returning!

Room Tip: I would make sure that you are not near the elevators, all else is good.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Paula F, Thank you for the lovely review! I am thrilled you had such enjoyable stays and were able to take advantage of the evening receptions! I will be sure pass along your kind comments to our staff and especially Dan who did an exceptional job of catering to you during your visit! Thank you again and we welcome you anytime you are in Indy!

Sincerly,

Centreville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Hotel is in a safe area. It is within three miles of some good restaurants. It is close to the freeway. I was attending during the Moto GP weekend and the location could not have been better. The service was excellent.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Mark M, Thank you for your recent review! We appreciate the feedback and I am so glad our facility was convenient for you! Most of all, I am happy you were given excellent service! We had a blast with all of the guests visiting for the Moto GP! Thanks again and I hope you stay with us next time you are in town!

Kelly Eldridge

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100? Share your experiences!