“Great hotel and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Glenshaw, United States
“Great hotel and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed here for business for 5 nights. I was greeted warmly whenever I arrived at the hotel. All of the staff was very friendly. The room was clean. The a/c unit seemed to struggle to keep the room cool, but keeping it at 67 solved the problem. Overall, I was very satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Jacob F,
Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel and the wonderful comments about our associates! I'm so pleased you found them warm and inviting. It is so very important to provide excellent service in a clean and comfortable enviornment. I do want to apologize for the room and the lack of temperature control. I am pleased you found a happy spot on thermostat, but it should not have happened and I am very sorry you had to deal with that. We all hope that you will stop and see us next time you are in the area!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kelly Eldridge-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Bronda was so helpful checking us in and helped us find a great place to eat supper. She let us park our motorcycles under cover all night! The rooms were clean, neat and tidy! They took care to make sure they had fresh coffee ready for the guest. This was a busy travel weekend, but you would not know it!!! They made it seem like we were the only guest. The breakfast was very good and they kept up with the crowd!!! Way to go!!! Awesome and will stay again!!! Very motorcycle friendly!!!!! Don't miss this and overpay for other places in the area!!!!

Stayed July 2014
Dear Bikerchikee4,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Bronda is definitely a terrific addition to our team and I am so proud that she represents our hotel. Thank you for also recognizing our Housekeeping and Breakfast Departments, for a job well done. Even though it was a busy weekend, it is our goal to satisfy each and every guest. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you and your family and we would love to have you back anytime you are in the area! Enjoy the rest of your summer and thank you again!

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Staff was friendly and nice and made our trip a lot easier and fun ! Location was good too right off I-65 which made it easier for us to head to Chicago. I asked for a refrigerator and the staff delivered to me right away without any delay. Overall it is a nice experience.

Dear Jacob V,
Thank you so much for the great review! I give all the glory to my staff, they are one of kind and definitely show their "Hamptonality" whenever they get a chance! Glad we were a good spot to stop on your way to Chicago. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Indy!

With Many Thanks,

memphis, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

when I spend three days in a hotel I want a microwave and frig. Other than that the hotel was fine. I travel 125 nights a year and as a rule I always get a frig and mircowave. Location was a little out of the way but very easy access to interstate

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Terry S, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review. I am so sorry we did not meet your expectations upon arrival to your room. Because we do not have refrigerators and microwaves in the room we do have several that we can take to the guest room upon request. Apparently this was not relayed well during your visit and for that I truly apologize. We are in the process of reviewing plans for a new piece of furniture that will house a mini-fridge and microwave in all of our rooms. I know this does not change the outcome of your experience, but we are aware of the need and are working on a solution. I do appreciate your comments and hope that next time you are in Indianapolis you will give our hotel another chance, we would love to have you back!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This conveniently located facility for business travelers who need to be able to work, relax, and rest is well-appointed, comfortable, reasonably-priced, clean, quiet, staffed with people who are welcoming, courteous, and happy to be of help. I wish I'd been able to stay for the complimentary breakfast, which in the past has consistently offered a tasty variety of food that is tempting, healthy, and often both. I was glad to come back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Joan P! Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! It is definitely our pleasure to provide helpful service and clean and comfortable accomodations while you're away from home. I have dedicated associates that work great as a team to make sure our guests are well taken care of and that the hotel runs smooth. I want to welcome you back anytime you are in the Indianapolis area and on your next visit I hope you can enjoy breakfast! Have a wonderful summer and thank you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a great stay. Beds were clean, very nice staff and great breakfast:) We were in town for a soccer trip and enjoyed having free laundry so that our boys didn't get all stinky. They enjoyed having fresh fruit for breakfast and of course the waffle machine was a hit!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Megan C! Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us this past weekend! I have a wonderful staff that does a great job serving our guests and keeping the hotel clean, thank you for recognizing their efforts. I know from experience that some minor conveniences of home will sure make your stay a little easier and hopefully more enjoyable. Please look us up the next time you are in the Indy are, we would love to have you back anytime! Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your summer!

KENTUCKY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We chose this hotel because it was a Hampton Inn and I knew exactly what to expect but also because they offered the Indianapolis Children's Museum Package, which is tickets and hotel all-in-one to save money.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Sherilyn F, Thank you for your recent review! The Children's Museum is a must if you are visiting Indy with your family and the package we offer is definitely a great deal! Be sure to check out our package for the Indianapolis Zoo as well next time you visit! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Come back soon!

Kelly Eldridge

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100? Share your experiences!