“Perfect for a business or pleasure trip” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now, save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Chicago, United States
“Perfect for a business or pleasure trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This conveniently located facility for business travelers who need to be able to work, relax, and rest is well-appointed, comfortable, reasonably-priced, clean, quiet, staffed with people who are welcoming, courteous, and happy to be of help. I wish I'd been able to stay for the complimentary breakfast, which in the past has consistently offered a tasty variety of food that is tempting, healthy, and often both. I was glad to come back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Joan P! Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! It is definitely our pleasure to provide helpful service and clean and comfortable accomodations while you're away from home. I have dedicated associates that work great as a team to make sure our guests are well taken care of and that the hotel runs smooth. I want to welcome you back anytime you are in the Indianapolis area and on your next visit I hope you can enjoy breakfast! Have a wonderful summer and thank you again!

Kelly Eldridge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a great stay. Beds were clean, very nice staff and great breakfast:) We were in town for a soccer trip and enjoyed having free laundry so that our boys didn't get all stinky. They enjoyed having fresh fruit for breakfast and of course the waffle machine was a hit!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Megan C! Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us this past weekend! I have a wonderful staff that does a great job serving our guests and keeping the hotel clean, thank you for recognizing their efforts. I know from experience that some minor conveniences of home will sure make your stay a little easier and hopefully more enjoyable. Please look us up the next time you are in the Indy are, we would love to have you back anytime! Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your summer!

KENTUCKY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We chose this hotel because it was a Hampton Inn and I knew exactly what to expect but also because they offered the Indianapolis Children's Museum Package, which is tickets and hotel all-in-one to save money.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Sherilyn F, Thank you for your recent review! The Children's Museum is a must if you are visiting Indy with your family and the package we offer is definitely a great deal! Be sure to check out our package for the Indianapolis Zoo as well next time you visit! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Come back soon!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

A very clean hotel with many good facilities.BHot Room was attractive and clean. Food hygiene exemplary - as evidenced by the apples in the breakfast area being individually glad-wrapped. Hot breakfast was very good. Availability of laundry machines was a plus. The printed instructions on how to get to nearby restaurants and food places was very useful. l

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear ChekQuah, Thank you for the lovely review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us! I am thrilled you were able to take advantage of everything from the breakfast to pool and whirlpool! The hot breakfast is definitely a favorite of most guests. I'm glad my staff was able to assist you in finding nearby restaurants as well and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments! I hope that when you are visiting Indianapolis in the future you choose to stay with us again!

Sincerly,

Columbus, OH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I don't know how this got the Number 1 Tripadvisor ranking in Indianapolis. Either Indianapolis hotels are pathetic or reviewers are being paid off or are delusional.
This hotel is in the middle of a warehouse/office park area. Kind of out of the way but a short drive to places to eat. Not sure why a hotel would be put here.
This was one of the worst night's sleep I've ever had in a hotel. There was a strange hydraulic-sounding noise in the room that woke all of us up and we could not get back to sleep. At 3:45 am I went to the front desk; they offered to switch rooms but who wants to do that in the middle of the night when you're only staying one night. My daughters and I finally figured out it was the in-room fridge making all the noise. The bathroom doorknob was also broken.
Breakfast was OK, par for the course at a chain.
At checkout I reiterated my complaint about the lousy night's sleep and was told that since I had booked through a 3rd party website, I would need to take it up with them--even though there is a sign at the front desk that says they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ugh.
When I got home there was a voicemail from the hotel that they were not going to charge us for the night...which was the right thing to do.
With so many other choice in Indy...not sure that I'd stay here again...and still I cannot figure out how on earth this is the #1 rated TA hotel in Indianapolis.

Room Tip: NOT room 219, unless they replaced the fridge.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear gefilte63, Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us last week. When visiting our area you are entering one of Indiana’s largest Business/Industrial Complexes, Park 100. Our hotel caters to the companies within our area which is why our location is here. We are always striving to be better and we appreciate guest feedback such as yours. We always uphold the 100% Hampton Guarantee and I am thrilled we were able to offer this to you. I have addressed your concerns with the appropriate departments so that we can ensure guests do not have experiences like this in the future. Most importantly, I just want you to know how valuable your comments are to myself and my team, we are always looking for ways to improve. So thank you once again for taking the time to review our hotel and if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime, 317-290-6000. Have a wonderful day and if you are ever in the Indianapolis area, we would love to have you back!

Springfield VT, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Wonderful service for a full and busy hotel week end. Very quiet and did not hear doors slamming throughout the stay with many people coming and going. Set out a complimentary lunch item table for those leaving early in the morning for the race. Very comfortable hotel with wonderful pool and fitness center. Breakfast was top rate.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Sandra Y,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so happy you enjoyed your accommodations, everything from the fitness center to the breakfast buffet. This is the first time we set up a Snack Bar for our race fans, I'm thrilled to hear you liked it! I think we might have started a new tradition here at the Hampton! Thank you again for taking the time to share your review and if you are ever in the Indianapolis area, we would love to have you back! Hope you have a great summer!

Hampton, GA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This hotel is close enough to the Indy Speedway for easy access but far enough away to be out of the party crowd. The staff was very helpful during our stay. They provided directions, snack, and super early breakfast on race day. Will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Brent W, Thanks for your recent review! Our location is great for visits on busy weekends like during the Indy 500. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and plan to stay with us again!

Kelly Eldridge

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100? Share your experiences!