“Great NW Indianapolis Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now, save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 185 hotels in Indianapolis
Midland, MI, United States
“Great NW Indianapolis Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel is wonderful! It is conveniently located off the expressway and close to a variety of restaurants and shopping. The staff was very helpful and pleasant all of the time. The common areas were spotless.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fort Wayne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stay at Hilton properties several times a month all over the country. This is the nicest, cleanest Hampton Inn I have stayed in. Staff was very accomodating. Breakfast was not great, all other features, fantastic!

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was our softball teams second weekend stay at this hotel this year and we will continue to return! Super clean, friendly with awesome staff who genuinely care about their guests. Never had a single issue or concern with cleanliness or poor customer service and that is why we returned. Absolutely, highly recommend this Hampton! Fantastic job Hampton Inn NW!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear my2girlz2331, Thank you for another lovely review! We love having you all here with us! I always appreciate feedback from the teams that stay with us since it is hard to keep up with you all! I am always happy to see familiar faces and hopefully we will be seeying yours again soon! Thanks again!

Louisville, KY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We visited Indy for the Children's Museum. I'm extremely picky when it comes to where I stay so when I checked out the other reviews on Trip Advisor, I was a bit skeptical because the reviews were so good and pretty much no one had a bad thing to say. Well, the reviews are true with this hotel. The room was super clean. No dust, no stray hairs, no stains. The bathroom was sparkling. All the linens were clean. There were ample towels for the three of us. There wasn't a musty smell like you sometimes get in other hotels. We felt right at home. The pool was clean as well, but a little cold for early January. My husband and daughter were able to tolerate the chill, but I wasn't so that was a bit of a bummer because we chose a hotel with a pool so we could all swim. The complimentary breakfast was great! Bacon, eggs, potatoes, cereals, muffins, pastries, make-your-own waffles, fruit, juices and excellent coffee with lots of choices for creamers. We really enjoyed our stay here and will certainly be back on our next trip to Indy. I truly have NEVER been in another hotel that was as clean as this one.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Aaron C, Thank you for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us the great feedback! The Children's Museum is a fantastic reason to visit Indy and visitors love to take advantage of the Kid In Everyone package we offer as you did. I am excited you chose to stay with us and feel that we are worthy of other reviews guests have given us! I'm so glad you and your family were able to take advantage of our On the House breakfast and pool although it was chilly which i do apologize for. I will be sure to pass on your comments to my staff and tell them to keep up the great work! Thanks again and I hope you stay with us again next time you come to Indianapolis!

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

The staff and accommodations were excellent. The staff was friendly, always had a smile and willing to help if we had any issues, which we did not. The breakfast had warm food and a wide selection. They had Flat Screen TV's in the work out center. The pool was warm; however, the chlorine level was high, nothing that a pair .of swimming goggles did not fix

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Greg M, We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us a lovely review! I am thrilled you found our hotel and staff accommodating during your stay and were able to take advantage of our "On the House" breakfast! I apologize for the high chlorine levels and hope that this didn't affect your experience! If you have any additional comments or suggestions feel free to give us a call! I hope that you think of us the next time you are visiting Indy!

Tahlequah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great place, great staff, very clean, easily accessible. Watch out for privacy and noise during holidays would be my only caution. Neighboring New Years Eve room celebrations will keep you up and grumpy if your flight is the next morning...

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Andrew S, Thank you for the great review! I am glad you had a good experience at our hotel, other than the noisy neighbors! We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our facility and staff! Thanks again and we hope to have you stay with us again next time you are in town!

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Courtney (evening staff member) from the front desk was so helpful! We were having an issue with the TV in our room and she came right up to our room to assist us. We learned that most of the TVs in the hotel have issues, so she ended up helping us move to another room where the TV was working. She was very nice the entire time and because of her service I would recommend any one come to this hotel. Beyond that, the our room was very clean and we had a great time at the pool. Breakfast the next morning was great too. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jena Z, Thank you for the fantastic review! I'm glad to hear my staff is doing a wonderful job, I can always count on them to take care of our guests! I am pleased to hear that Courtney resolved the issue in a timely and courteous manner. We appreciate your patience with us during your stay and hope to see you on your next visit to Indianapolis!

Kelly Eldridge

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100? Share your experiences!