“Excellent stay at a VERY clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now, save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 185 hotels in Indianapolis
Louisville, KY, United States
“Excellent stay at a VERY clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We visited Indy for the Children's Museum. I'm extremely picky when it comes to where I stay so when I checked out the other reviews on Trip Advisor, I was a bit skeptical because the reviews were so good and pretty much no one had a bad thing to say. Well, the reviews are true with this hotel. The room was super clean. No dust, no stray hairs, no stains. The bathroom was sparkling. All the linens were clean. There were ample towels for the three of us. There wasn't a musty smell like you sometimes get in other hotels. We felt right at home. The pool was clean as well, but a little cold for early January. My husband and daughter were able to tolerate the chill, but I wasn't so that was a bit of a bummer because we chose a hotel with a pool so we could all swim. The complimentary breakfast was great! Bacon, eggs, potatoes, cereals, muffins, pastries, make-your-own waffles, fruit, juices and excellent coffee with lots of choices for creamers. We really enjoyed our stay here and will certainly be back on our next trip to Indy. I truly have NEVER been in another hotel that was as clean as this one.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Aaron C, Thank you for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us the great feedback! The Children's Museum is a fantastic reason to visit Indy and visitors love to take advantage of the Kid In Everyone package we offer as you did. I am excited you chose to stay with us and feel that we are worthy of other reviews guests have given us! I'm so glad you and your family were able to take advantage of our On the House breakfast and pool although it was chilly which i do apologize for. I will be sure to pass on your comments to my staff and tell them to keep up the great work! Thanks again and I hope you stay with us again next time you come to Indianapolis!

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

The staff and accommodations were excellent. The staff was friendly, always had a smile and willing to help if we had any issues, which we did not. The breakfast had warm food and a wide selection. They had Flat Screen TV's in the work out center. The pool was warm; however, the chlorine level was high, nothing that a pair .of swimming goggles did not fix

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Greg M, We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us a lovely review! I am thrilled you found our hotel and staff accommodating during your stay and were able to take advantage of our "On the House" breakfast! I apologize for the high chlorine levels and hope that this didn't affect your experience! If you have any additional comments or suggestions feel free to give us a call! I hope that you think of us the next time you are visiting Indy!

Tahlequah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great place, great staff, very clean, easily accessible. Watch out for privacy and noise during holidays would be my only caution. Neighboring New Years Eve room celebrations will keep you up and grumpy if your flight is the next morning...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Andrew S, Thank you for the great review! I am glad you had a good experience at our hotel, other than the noisy neighbors! We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our facility and staff! Thanks again and we hope to have you stay with us again next time you are in town!

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Courtney (evening staff member) from the front desk was so helpful! We were having an issue with the TV in our room and she came right up to our room to assist us. We learned that most of the TVs in the hotel have issues, so she ended up helping us move to another room where the TV was working. She was very nice the entire time and because of her service I would recommend any one come to this hotel. Beyond that, the our room was very clean and we had a great time at the pool. Breakfast the next morning was great too. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jena Z, Thank you for the fantastic review! I'm glad to hear my staff is doing a wonderful job, I can always count on them to take care of our guests! I am pleased to hear that Courtney resolved the issue in a timely and courteous manner. We appreciate your patience with us during your stay and hope to see you on your next visit to Indianapolis!

New Douglas, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel was clean, quiet and plush. Nice people, comfortable beds, quiet rooms and clean bathrooms. I couldn't ask for more. In the workout room there were 3 treadmills, 1 bike and 1 elliptical. Everything I used worked great with a nice TV to watch.

The pool would be my only complaint...it was so cold. My kids did not mind and the area was gorgeous!! But I couldn't handle the temp of the water. My husband said after you were in for a little bit you didn't notice. Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Melissa T, I thank you for your review of our hotel! Our staff works very hard to ensure that our property is clean, so I'll be sure to pass that compliment along to them. Thank you for letting me know about our chilly pool, we appreciate your input and I'll be sure to take a look into it. I'm glad you enjoyed our On the House breakfast and had a chance to use our workout facility during your visit. We hope to see you again soon at the Hampton Northwest!

Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

our kids enjoyed everything about this hotel, we are glad we pick this hotel the bed was super
comfortable we had a nice breakfast we had a nice time at the pool and the workout rooms the employee where very nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear norame2013, Thank you for the lovely review! We are glad you enjoyed our Cloud Nine bedding and Hampton's "On the House" breakfast! I am so happy you were able to take advantage of the pool and workout facility during your stay! I am thrilled you had a positive experience at our property and hope that your family comes to visit us again soon!

Kalamazoo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family enjoyed our time at this hotel. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable with an abundance of pillows. The only thing that could have been better is the pool and hot tub could have been warmer. A chilly pool in December isn't the most attractive. The breakfast provided was very nice. Fruit, yogurt, cereal, bagels, muffins, eggs, French toast, etc. The staff was friendly, but allowed for plenty of privacy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Aimee M, Thank you for the fantastic review! I am so happy to hear that your family enjoyed your stay with us! It's great to have feedback like yours to help us see what our guests love and what might need some tweaking. I apologize for the chilly pool and hope that this will not deter you from staying with us in the future. If you have any further suggestions, feel free to give us a call! I will be sure to pass on the wonderful compliments to my staff and tell them to keep up the good work! Thank you, again, and we hope to see you next time you are in Indy!

Kelly Eldridge

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100? Share your experiences!