“Fantastic & Comfortable Amenities, Reasonable Price” 5 of 5 stars

Children's Museum Offer
Ranked #2 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Waterford, Michigan
“Fantastic & Comfortable Amenities, Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

If you are looking for a comfortable hotel, near the airport, this is it. The hotel is very close to the airport, and the free shuttle (on-demand) was efficient and the drivers friendly. The hotel has beds similar to sleep number beds, which were very comfortable, and the room had a Keurig.

The hotel, despite being in the flight path of a busy runway at IND, was very quiet. Sleep was not a problem at all. The A/C was very cold, and the bathroom clean. I had no issue with the hotel itself. There isn't really anything else near the property though as far as restaurants or attractions. I did get a drink and an appitizer at the hotel bar.

The hotel bar was nice, and the food was good. The prices there were average for hotel bars. The bartender was plesant, and had good information about the area. The bar does close early though so be aware, if you want a night cap, or if you need a little pickme up to finish that late presentation in the business center.

The business center is open twenty-four hours and provides ample space to get any project done. There three work stations, and plenty of pens and paper to accomplish any project. The business center is conveinently located adjacent to the lobby, so the walk to the bar or the lobby for coffee is short and easy.

If you need a good place to call home for a night or a week, this place would be great. Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms and courteous staff make it a sure thing that I will return.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, less chance of noise from above.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Pillz1180:

Thank you so much for the detailed review of our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and services provided. We realize you have a choice and hope to be your first choice on future visits to our great city. We thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Saint Joseph, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while we were waiting for the last leg of our daughter's flight from Turkey. The room was adequately stocked with Keurig coffee and bathroom products. The refrigerator had 2 complimentary bottles of water waiting for us. We did not use the pool but it looked very clean. Our daughter's flight was to arrive at 11:20pm, but it ended up being delayed 3 times before finally being cancelled. We spoke to the clerk at the front desk and they allowed us to extend our check-out to 1:00pm the following day. The late check-out worked perfectly because our daughter arrived at 1:15pm. We have stayed at this hotel before and would do so again. My only complaint is that I did not know that I could adjust the firmness of the mattress so I slept on a very hard mattress on one side and very soft mattress on the other.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Theresa T:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the failure on the front desk to explain the Garden Sleep System beds upon check-in. I will make sure I stress to the desk staff the importance of properly explaining all room features to our guests upon check-in. Again I apologize for this problem. We thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is a great value for your money, clean and close to both the airport and downtown. For being an airport hotel, it is not too loud and provides a pleasant stay. The stay is very accomdating and friendly as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Brian W:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and services offerred. We realize you have a choice and hope to now be your first choice when visiting our great city in the future. Enjoy the remainder of your summer.
Kennesaw, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a very very nice hotel. The accomodations were great.. clean room, very inviting and the ac cool enough for me (always hot). Very restful stay even on my busy schedule. I had one incidence upon check in... not a show stopper for me. The manager was very customer service oriented and went out of his way to be kind.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Kathy D:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and services. It was very nice meeting you and we appreciate your business. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Have a great remainder of your summer.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days my wife, my daughter, and me. I made it about 10pm. The first person I met was Raven. She was just as nice as any front desk clerk I've met. I bothered her so many times and she only got nicer. She had great customer service. And she made a friend in my daughter, which is hard to do. My wife enjoyed the wait staff she said that they were really nice. So all in all I had a great stay. I was there for a class, but if I'm ever in the area again I'd stay there.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Micah F:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and the recognition of a valued team member in Raven. I will share your comments with the staff and a big thank you out to Raven for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My recent stay included a training session in the conference room. The staff was competent and helpful. The food was excellent, and the service top notch. Easy to get to using the shuttle from the airport. Very pleased.

Dear Marcus P:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and meeting services and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for your business and have a great summer.
Covington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Very clean and excellant staff. In a nice location close to restaurants, highway, etc. but by itself. Airplane noise was fairly high if you can't sleep. Did not eat in restaurant in hotel but looked good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear David T:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and services. We realize you have a choice and are pleased you chose to stay with us. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a great summer.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!