“Clean hotel and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Children's Museum Offer
Ranked #4 of 184 hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Joseph, United States
“Clean hotel and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at this hotel while we were waiting for the last leg of our daughter's flight from Turkey. The room was adequately stocked with Keurig coffee and bathroom products. The refrigerator had 2 complimentary bottles of water waiting for us. We did not use the pool but it looked very clean. Our daughter's flight was to arrive at 11:20pm, but it ended up being delayed 3 times before finally being cancelled. We spoke to the clerk at the front desk and they allowed us to extend our check-out to 1:00pm the following day. The late check-out worked perfectly because our daughter arrived at 1:15pm. We have stayed at this hotel before and would do so again. My only complaint is that I did not know that I could adjust the firmness of the mattress so I slept on a very hard mattress on one side and very soft mattress on the other.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

292 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a great value for your money, clean and close to both the airport and downtown. For being an airport hotel, it is not too loud and provides a pleasant stay. The stay is very accomdating and friendly as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Brian W:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and services offerred. We realize you have a choice and hope to now be your first choice when visiting our great city in the future. Enjoy the remainder of your summer.
Kennesaw, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is a very very nice hotel. The accomodations were great.. clean room, very inviting and the ac cool enough for me (always hot). Very restful stay even on my busy schedule. I had one incidence upon check in... not a show stopper for me. The manager was very customer service oriented and went out of his way to be kind.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Kathy D:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and services. It was very nice meeting you and we appreciate your business. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Have a great remainder of your summer.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days my wife, my daughter, and me. I made it about 10pm. The first person I met was Raven. She was just as nice as any front desk clerk I've met. I bothered her so many times and she only got nicer. She had great customer service. And she made a friend in my daughter, which is hard to do. My wife enjoyed the wait staff she said that they were really nice. So all in all I had a great stay. I was there for a class, but if I'm ever in the area again I'd stay there.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Micah F:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and the recognition of a valued team member in Raven. I will share your comments with the staff and a big thank you out to Raven for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My recent stay included a training session in the conference room. The staff was competent and helpful. The food was excellent, and the service top notch. Easy to get to using the shuttle from the airport. Very pleased.

Dear Marcus P:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and meeting services and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for your business and have a great summer.
Covington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very clean and excellant staff. In a nice location close to restaurants, highway, etc. but by itself. Airplane noise was fairly high if you can't sleep. Did not eat in restaurant in hotel but looked good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear David T:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and services. We realize you have a choice and are pleased you chose to stay with us. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a great summer.
Dartmouth, NS, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a one night trip delay. The entire experience was fabulous. Very friendly staff--one gets the sense that everyone is committed to guests' comfort. Took advantage of the gym facilities and the heated spa and pool. Restaurant meals (supper and breakfast) were tasty, plentiful portions and served by friendly staff. Room was immaculately clean with ample supplies and features (towels, toiletries, etc.) Although there are signs indicating noise from the airport could be an issue, I didn't hear anything with flights taking off. They will also supply earplugs if one is bothered by planes taking off and landing--but the building seemed very quiet to me. Free wifi, water, and Keurig coffee/tea pods.

Green Features: This hotel is committed to green policies and procedures. Excellent.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Eric R:

Thank you so much for the detailed review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. The staff works hard every day to make sure our valued guests feel like they are special and welcome. We thank you for your business and hope we will now be your first choice when future plans bring you back to the area. Have a great summer.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!