“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Staff was quick, easy, and very helpful! Stayed there for business reasons and restaurant staff was very helpful, especially Roxann! The rooms were ready ahead of schedule which allowed me to drop off my bags early. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear TRip22212014:

Thank you for your review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the excellent service provided by Roxanne, a valuable team member. I will make sure I give her recognition for job well done. We realize you have a choice and are pleased you chose us. We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a great weekend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stay here once or twice each week. The staff is always friendly and helpful. the rooms are consistently clean and in proper order. I also enjoy the breakfast in the hotel restaurant, where Roxanne always remembers my usual order which is nice too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jackson9S:

Thank you for the review and we are pleased you always enjoy your stays with us. I will share your comments with the staff and a big thank you out to Roxanne for the great service. We tahnk you for your loyalty and business and have a great weekend.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

As a Hilton Diamond Member I get to spend over 80 nights a year at different Hilton Properties and I can tell you that this location is one of the best in terms of customer service. Sara at the bar is just amazing, she always remembers what I like and always greets me with a big smile!

Raven,Jamie,Amy,Jeremy,Randy are always to very helpful at the front desk, even when my travel agent forgets to book my room they have always taken care of me. I have been coming to this hotel for over a year now and have never had a bad experience. Everyone that I talk to is super friendly and really understand what hospitality is all about . I know that Hilton himself will be proud of this group of associates.

Please take care of them as it's difficult to find associates like this, trust me I am in the business! If you are traveling to Indianapolis, skip the overpriced, old Hotels downtown and stay here!

Stayed March 2014
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Sion-33126:

Thank you so much for the glowing review and mention of our valued team members. I totally agree that our people make the stay and the difference in a good stay, or great stay. I will share your comments with all the staff and a big thank you and hardy "high five" for jobs well done. We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty and welcome to the family! See you soon and have a great weekend.

Dave
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed here due to SWA overbooking. They have a nice bar and great staff. Wish there was a strip club close by but can't blame Hilton. Teresa and Cori were pretty solid bartenders and VERY nice to look at:) #YOLO

• Stayed March 2014
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Jesshebdon:

Thank you so much for the rveiew and I will share your comments with Teresa and Cori for a job well done. We appreciate your business and hope you had a safe trip home. Have a great week.
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Teresa in the restaurant was excellent! Very personable! The food was awesome and we really appreciated this the night before we flew out to start our vacation. The rooms were adequate and pretty well kept. This will be our go to hotel for the night before a flight from now on!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Bailey 1007:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and restaurant. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the the service provided by a valued staff member, Teresa, in our restaurant. I will share your comments with the staff and with Teresa goes a hardy high five for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great week.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great hotel and very friendly personel, Teresa on daytime breakfast is very friendly and courteous, nice way to start the day :) traveling is much better if you come across friendly profesdional staff. Would recommend to family and coworkers

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Mikego63:

We tahnk you very much for the review and recognition of one of our new and valued teams members Teresa. I will share your comments with her along with a hardy "High five" for a job well done. We appreciate the business and look forward to serving you again.
princeton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great park, stay and fly. Shuttle was on time with a very friendly driver. The pick-up and return was excellent as well. We waited about 5-10 minutes for the shuttle and we were taken right to our car.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Christie G:

Thank you so much for the review and we are please you enjoyed your stay and the value offered in Our Park Stay and Go package. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!