“The best waitress I've ever met anywhere!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The best waitress I've ever met anywhere!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've came to Indianapolis from Washington DC. I had to train a team for 12 hours every night. every morning I came in to eat breakfast.... I don't know the waitress last name but her first name was Megan. The service was great Actually made me feel at home. The food was good also.

• Stayed October 2013
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear fgff:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and the recognition given to Megan. I will give her a big high five for a job well done. We are gald she was able to help make this your home away from home. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

A great place to stay with friendly and efficient staff. The beds were out of this world comfortable. I sleep on a waterbed so usually my stays at hotels are painful for my knees. With this bed I had no pain in my knees at all. Very clean room and bathroom. I'm always leery of the cleaning or lack of in the bathrooms but felt this bathroom was clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear William M:

Thank you very much for the review of our Hotel. We are please to hear you loved the beds and cleanliness of our bathrooms. We take great pride in the Housekeeping staff of our Hotel and their attention to detail. We appreciate your feedback and business and look forward to serving you again.

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about this hotel. I hosted a small event there last week, and the entire process leading up to it was very easy. Check in when I arrived went great, my room was clean and comfy (and it comes with a keurig!), and the event room was nice and convenient. I had some issues with my presentation (totally my own fault), and a member of the maintenance staff saved the day. I also had both breakfast and dinner in the hotel restaurant, and both were delicious. This was a great experience, and I really appreciate all of the great service. I highly recommend this hotel for the rooms, the staff, and events.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear number2cac:

Thanks so much for the review of our Hotel and meeting services. I will share your nice comments with the staff and a high five to the maintenance staff! We know you have a choice and are pleased you chose us for your meeting. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel makes everyone feel welcomed. All staff want to have guests enjoy themselves. They make they feel welcomed. Every staff I had contact with, the waitresses, housekeeping staff, front desk staff, had a smile and wanted to be sure everything was okay with my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Linda C:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the staff for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great Hotel!
We arrived late (1am). Night manager (Jim) was very friendly & helpful. He had us checked in within minutes of arrival. Convenient ParkNFly option is great way to save (only $30 for 7 days).
Made to order Breakfast was also a real treat; served by delightful Jeanie "in a bottle".
I'm a Hilton Honors member & was treated like a king!
We had one problem during our stay with noise (TV too loud). Jim took care of it. Thank you!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear A2coolcity:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are please you enjoyed your stay and the service received. I will share your comments with the staff and a big high five to Jeannie in the restaurant. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Warrenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Was in town to party with friends. The hotel was clean and the room was very nice. The prime rib dinner that I had in the restaurant on site was very poorly prepared and overpriced. (Probably due to the fact that there is absolutely nothing else in the immediate area.) I chose to skip the breakfast. They have a small bar in the lobby area. The bartender was great and very friendly but the drinks were very overpriced. Rooms here are a bit pricey but the hotel portion of the property is pretty nice. The restaurant quality and bar pricing structure here really ruined the stay for me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear George R:

Thank you for the review of the Hotel and we are dissapointed you were unhappy with the pricing of our Hotel and restaurant. We are competitive within our market for the upscale level facility and quality service offered for a upscale full service facility. I am sorry you did not see the value as the majority of our loyal guests enjoy on a daily basis. We appreciate your business and hope we are allowed the opportunity to serve you again.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Excellent hotel. Clean, quiet, close to airport. Remote, not much around the hotel. Hotel staff was excellent. Food very good. Beer over priced, bring your own. Fitness room was very clean. Was crowded a few times. Pool was clean and stocked with towels. If you have business at or near the airport I would recommend this property. Just realize there is not much close by. You definitly will need a car.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Lonemarlin:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Dave

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!