The desk manager, Leland, was an excellent host. Well mannered and polite. The room(225) had a musty smell to it, nothing major though. The coffee maker was a junker and overflowed. An upgrade to a better model would fix that. Real nice bed, with the pillows being clean and fresh. The appetizers were really good with the ingredients being fresh and tasty.
Shuttle service is excellent and only a quick 7 minutes to the airport. Drivers were very helpful with the baggage.
The only issue I had was with the bartender, Michael. He insisted that instead of watching something that a customer suggested,(news,weather) that myself and the other patrons be subjected to watching pro wrestling. Who watches wrestling? Grow up, dude.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport hotel is the perfect location for leisure or business. As the closest hotel to the new Indianapolis International Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn provides all the essential amenities for any long or short term stay. Beyond relative location to the Indianapolis Airport, this Indianapolis hotel is conveniently located in the Ameriplex Business Park and minutes from I-465. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.