We arrived after having driven 10 hours from our home in Canada to be greeted warmly by Jeremy at the front desk. Our room was immaculate in every detail. I'm allergic to dust and mold so when I enter a room that has either of these, I can smell them and have a terrible time with sneezing and wheezing after that. Not this time, however! We were able to enjoy a very delicious meal in the dining room. We were especially happy not to have to drive anywhere for dinner as we had already put in a long day in the car. We spent a very comfortable night in very quiet surroundings. In the morning we went for a breakfast that far outshines any breakfast we've had at other hotels on our trips. We were greeted very pleasantly by our hostess Danielle. Our waitress Megan made sure that we had everything we needed in a very cheerful manner.Kelly who was at the front desk as we checked out made sure our bill was to our satisfaction. Overall an excellent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport hotel is the perfect location for leisure or business. As the closest hotel to the new Indianapolis International Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn provides all the essential amenities for any long or short term stay. Beyond relative location to the Indianapolis Airport, this Indianapolis hotel is conveniently located in the Ameriplex Business Park and minutes from I-465. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.