“Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, awesome breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Children's Museum Offer
Ranked #4 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Louisville, KY
“Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, awesome breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff at this hotel is extremely friendly. Everyone from the front desk clerk (especially Raven), to the the housekeeping staff and the hotel restaurant staff were extra helpful and courteous. This was our second stay at this hotel and we will definitely be back. The breakfast was very good and it had a wide variety of items from which to choose. I was especially impressed with how every staff member took the time to greet you and ask you how our day was...even if we were just riding the elevator to the lobby.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear TallCrew4:

Thank you so much for the great review and recognition of Raven. We are pleased to see we did such a great job at serving another valued guest. I will share your comments with the staff and Raven in particular for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tracy, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

When travelling to Indianapolis for business, I stay at this hotel. I've stayed here 15+ nights in the last year and every time I check-in I am greeted with friendly staff. The breakfast staff, Megan and Roxann, go out of their way to make sure you have your food (which is excellent) and you are on your way. The hotel is remote but they serve a very good room service meal. Two thumbs-up for Rachel on that staff. Rooms are always clean and fresh. The workout center is clean. There is a lot of parking. The hotel management went out of their way to make rounds during breakfast to ensure everything was OK.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear R1975H:

Thank you so much for the great review and recognition of Roxanne, Megan & Rachel. I will share your comments with the staff and these three in particular for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The hotel was close to the airport, clean and what you would expect from a Hilton property. The one outstanding thing that made me feel right at home wast the great welcome I received from shuttle bus driver Ms. Kelly Covbray. All employee should be as happy and enthusiastic as she.

Dear Thomas D:

Thank you so much for the great review and recognition of Kelly. I will share your comments with the staff and Kelly in particularbfor a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stay nest door at the Hampton but go to the restaurant/bar for dinner at least twice each time I'm here. The food is good and the Staff especially Mike and Sarah are always great. The food choices run the full range from sandwiches to prime rib. It's nice to feel like I'm at a neighborhood place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Road_Warrior:

Thank you so much for your review of our restaurant. I will share your comments with the staff and in Particular Mike and Sara for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Pool was unbelievably clear. Rooms very clean. Restrurant pricey but very good and "mike the bartendar" really made the night enjoyable - great company!!!!! I will definitely come here in my next visit.

• Stayed February 2013
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Not_keith:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the staff and Mike in particular for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Lawrenceville, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is my first and last stay at this hotel. Not because of the staff, room, fitness center, amenities, etc. The fitness center was very nice. Not the best, but nice. The restaurant and staff were very good. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. I had ear plugs in and I could not sleep. The hotel must be just under the take off path of the cargo jets at IND. From 1 am on, it was the roar of jets taking off; it seemed like every five minutes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear youcan2:

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I apologize for the airline noise you experienced. I am not sure if there was a special circumstance that caused this many flights out this late, perhaps due to the weather delays on the East coast and the airlines were catching up flights. This is certainly not a normal circumstance. Again, I apologize for the problem and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

West Trenton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

USAirways cancelled my flight home due to non-weather issues, and after I shook down the station manager for compensation, this is where they put me.

One phone call to the front desk, and the shuttle van was there in under 10 minutes. The front desk staff were friendly beyond belief, and Michael the bartender was the kind of guy you just want to be around. Very professional, and just exudes positive energy.

Every part of this experience softened the blow of an unintended extra night away from family.

Also: I am a loyal Marriott guy of 20+ years, only occasionally using Hiltons, so it kinda pains me to say this, but Hilton Garden Inns are waaaay nicer than their Marriott counterparts (Courtyard). I might have to switch someday, but it's hard to cut the cord.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Peter S:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay and would love for you to become an HHonors member and see the difference on a regular basis. We appreciate the kind comments and I will pass them along to the staff and Mike for a job well done. We Thank you for the business and hope we are allowed the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Dave

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!