“Bartender Mike is the reason for this excellent review” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Children's Museum Offer
Ranked #2 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Bartender Mike is the reason for this excellent review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

As a person that travels frequently, employees like mike are the ones that make home not seem so far away. He's personable and feels like a long time friend the first time you meet him. Employees like mike are the reason why HHonors affiliates are my top choice in hotel preference.

• Stayed January 2013
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear BigJDfb62:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel, we thank you for your valuable feedback and recognition of Mike. I will pass your comments along for a job well done. Thank you for your business and loyalty to our wonderful brand. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fishers, Indiana, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Staff took my wife's earings that were left on the bathroom sink. The staff was to investigate-have not heard from them. May file a police report when we get back. While the room was fine, the hotel has at least one individual that is a thief.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Bob T:

I apologize if you did not receive the message left regarding your wife’s earrings. We have looked high and low for the items and have taken extra steps in reading the lock, to make sure no unauthorized personnel were in the room, as well as sifting through trash and linens. The Housekeeper that cleaned your room has been with us for quite some time and has proven to be a trusted associate with us. We will continue our search and let you know right away if they are located.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Here for business. Quite, clean hotel. Great if you need a place to sleep when traveling for business or just going to the airport. There isn't anything walking distance around though. Close to the airport!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear ColtonG:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in several airport locations in the past but this Inn is by far the best ! We use the shuttle to the airport and back, they are very punctual and friendly !
The bartender Mike was great , Kelly at front desk very helpful, Genny meet us at breakfast to see how our stay was ! Great comp breakfast and service !!! It doesn't get better than this !

• Stayed January 2013
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Rpic2012:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the nice comments regarding a few of our team members. I will share your comments with them for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Mahwah, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Desk staff is friendly and helpful,Evening waitress' especially Sara were excellent,Bartender
Mike (Alabama) was terrific.
Hotel is clean and comfortable, internet is fast, and convenient shuttle service to airport.

Dear Ed F:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and the nice comments regarding Sara and Mike. I will share your comments with them for a job well done. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Dear Hilton,

As a veteran Diamond Member I get to stay over 90 nights a year in your properties across the US and out of all of them, Indianapolis is one of my favorite ones. Is not really the location, but the hospitality of your staff that keeps me coming back. Each of them make my life on the road less painful and more pleasant.

A few of the staff members that have gone out of their ways to make sure that I am always taken care of:

Michael, Bartender: Well, what can I tell you about Michael. From the moment I walk in the hotel he always greets me with a big smile and a great greeting from 15 ft away. He knows exactly what I like " Cowboy Steak,Ceasar Salad,Diet coke with Bacardi on a large pint glass". I think I have eaten about 50 of them the last year. The culinary staff cooks them to perfection!. I am glad you did not take it out of the menu.

Jeremy, Front Desk. He has come a long way since my first time here a year ago. He always remembers my name and is very prompt and professional. I like the fact that he recognizes my voice and don't have to answer the standard questions to be picked up from the airport every time I come back every night ( What's your name?, do you know where to wait for the shuttle? Etc). He has gone out his way to make sure my room is perfect every time I am in town.

I know I am missing two of the other ladies that work at the front desk, but they also do a fantastic job!

Kudos for having such a great staff!

Dear Sion-33126:

Thank you so much for the great review of our Hotel, we value the feedback. I will pass along your nice comments regarding Michael and Jeremy and the rest of the staff and recognize a job well done. We appreciate your business and loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

Have a great week!

Prosper, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at a few Hilton Garden Inns and this one continued the good run of stays. The property was well maintained and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, and the internet connection was much faster and stable compared to most hotels I have stayed at. Big bonus as a nerd by profession.

Had one minor issue with a lamp in my room. The front desk staff was very friendly when reported and the lamp was fixed by the time I returned that afternoon.

Only downside to the hotel is the lack of proximity to, well, much of anything other than the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear KeepSloanWeird:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel. We value your input and appreciate your business. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the staff addressed your lamp issue in a timely manner. We strive to provide excellent guest service and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Dave

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!