“Great for business” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great for business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Here for business. Quite, clean hotel. Great if you need a place to sleep when traveling for business or just going to the airport. There isn't anything walking distance around though. Close to the airport!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear ColtonG:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in several airport locations in the past but this Inn is by far the best ! We use the shuttle to the airport and back, they are very punctual and friendly !
The bartender Mike was great , Kelly at front desk very helpful, Genny meet us at breakfast to see how our stay was ! Great comp breakfast and service !!! It doesn't get better than this !

• Stayed January 2013
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Rpic2012:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the nice comments regarding a few of our team members. I will share your comments with them for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Mahwah, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Desk staff is friendly and helpful,Evening waitress' especially Sara were excellent,Bartender
Mike (Alabama) was terrific.
Hotel is clean and comfortable, internet is fast, and convenient shuttle service to airport.

Dear Ed F:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and the nice comments regarding Sara and Mike. I will share your comments with them for a job well done. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Dear Hilton,

As a veteran Diamond Member I get to stay over 90 nights a year in your properties across the US and out of all of them, Indianapolis is one of my favorite ones. Is not really the location, but the hospitality of your staff that keeps me coming back. Each of them make my life on the road less painful and more pleasant.

A few of the staff members that have gone out of their ways to make sure that I am always taken care of:

Michael, Bartender: Well, what can I tell you about Michael. From the moment I walk in the hotel he always greets me with a big smile and a great greeting from 15 ft away. He knows exactly what I like " Cowboy Steak,Ceasar Salad,Diet coke with Bacardi on a large pint glass". I think I have eaten about 50 of them the last year. The culinary staff cooks them to perfection!. I am glad you did not take it out of the menu.

Jeremy, Front Desk. He has come a long way since my first time here a year ago. He always remembers my name and is very prompt and professional. I like the fact that he recognizes my voice and don't have to answer the standard questions to be picked up from the airport every time I come back every night ( What's your name?, do you know where to wait for the shuttle? Etc). He has gone out his way to make sure my room is perfect every time I am in town.

I know I am missing two of the other ladies that work at the front desk, but they also do a fantastic job!

Kudos for having such a great staff!

Dear Sion-33126:

Thank you so much for the great review of our Hotel, we value the feedback. I will pass along your nice comments regarding Michael and Jeremy and the rest of the staff and recognize a job well done. We appreciate your business and loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

Have a great week!

Prosper, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at a few Hilton Garden Inns and this one continued the good run of stays. The property was well maintained and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, and the internet connection was much faster and stable compared to most hotels I have stayed at. Big bonus as a nerd by profession.

Had one minor issue with a lamp in my room. The front desk staff was very friendly when reported and the lamp was fixed by the time I returned that afternoon.

Only downside to the hotel is the lack of proximity to, well, much of anything other than the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear KeepSloanWeird:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel. We value your input and appreciate your business. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the staff addressed your lamp issue in a timely manner. We strive to provide excellent guest service and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is great for the weekly traveler type. Staff is friendly and will work to meet your needs. The bartender, Mike, is hilarious. The restaurant staff is great during dinner, but the breakfast staff is eh.

• Stayed December 2012
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear acm26:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased your enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with the staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Pekin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Indy for the weekend and Mike the bartender was not only pleasant but helpful as well. Poured great drinks and made good local recommendations for dinner as well. New area so not a lot within eyesight. His insight was more than helpful.

• Stayed January 2013
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Todd H:

Thank you for the review and recognition of Mike. We are pleased he made your visit enjoyable. I will make sure I pass you nice comments along. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Dave

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!