“An Okay Place.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn of Indy Castleton

You added Quality Inn of Indy Castleton to your Saves list
Quality Inn of Indy Castleton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8380 Kelly Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46250 (Formerly Jameson Inn) (Castleton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #74 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
“An Okay Place.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The room was ok. Besides the fact that there was a spider in it & the tub of the floor caved in upon getting into the shower. Asked for an extra blanket at the front desk, I was told there weren't any. The breakfast selection is very, very poor.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lexington, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here when because it was the only hotel with a vacancy. I found the accommodations adequate, and I would certainly stay here again. The evening front desk help was extremely pleasant and helpful; I wish I could say them same for the morning clerk at check out. He definitely needed some customer service training. The breakfast was good.

Other than the one employee and the dirty carpet in my room, I have no complaints

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

I was a bit worried about the hotel being that it was final four weekend and very few options were available when I booked. As it turns out, there was nothing to be concerned about. The hotel was clean, the room was fine, the breakfast was good, the staff was nice, and it is in a good location. The only criticism that I would have is that the bathrooms are rather small.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Boyne City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2015

Clean rooms,comfortable beds, quiet area, easy acess to I69. Mediocre breakfast. Miniscule bathroom shower area. Toilet Crammed into small tub shower alcove. Towels sheets good quality. TV good quality.

Room Tip: 2nd floor quieter
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2015

We checked in and it was nice. We came in our room and found trash behind the bathroom door and a used towel hanging on the door. Dust on top the coffee pot. Other than that it was ok. I probably would stay again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Quality Inn I, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this review, March 17, 2015

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer and exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Spring Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2015

We have stayed here many times and it is always a great stay. New general manager, Janet has continued the legacy of a well run hotel. Everything was very clean and breakfast was setup well with enough for everyone. Through many bad snow days, the parking lot was kept plowed and the lobby was kept clean and dry. Our room was clean and well cared for. And, unless I am mistaken, they have upgraded their bathrooms. They aren't any bigger, but the toilets are higher. This hotel is perfectly situated near shopping and the highways that will take you everywhere. Great location. I am looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: I never had a bad room.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn I, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this review, March 13, 2015

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide and exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Janet Higgins
Huntington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015

Right off 82nd St. and its dozens of restaurants and shopping, this QI is a nice oasis. Good people, quiet pool and even a walking path that stretches for a half mile are reasons that I keep coming back.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn of Indy Castleton? Share your experiences!