“Good Place to Stay on North Side” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn of Indy Castleton

You added Quality Inn of Indy Castleton to your Saves list
Quality Inn of Indy Castleton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8380 Kelly Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46250 (Formerly Jameson Inn) (Castleton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #76 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Good Place to Stay on North Side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here for an early flight out of Indy. The hotel was fairly nice for the price. Had a bit of a noise problem but it was solved by simply moving the fridge in the room an inch or two. Weather was extremely cold during our stay, and an extra blanket would be nice. The breakfast had items that left something to be desired. Rubbery eggs, and stale tasting biscuits-probably dry from the microwave. The coffee was great. I would stay again since it is close to several shops, and easy to get around from here.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Quality Inn I, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time out and writing a review about the Quality Inn! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you plan on staying with us again! Thank you for your comments and we will use them to try and improve our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Michelle Sbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

Nothing special, but the staff was nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The towels left a little to be desired and the breakfast was fair, but we'd stay here again. One downside was that I didn't notice anything within walking distance for eating, but we had a specific event to attend, so wasn't looking for one.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn I, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out and writing a review about the Quality Inn. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we will use your review to improve the quality of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Michelle Berning
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2014

We had a pleasant night stay. The breakfast was good for a budget hotel (hard boiled eggs, DYI waffles, biscuits/gravy, oatmeal, assorted pastries, yogurt and some oranges and apples). They had popcorn at night that was really tasty.

There was just the slightest bit of noise at night, some late nighters coming into their room near ours, I guess. But, the noise ended almost as soon as it started.

Beds were comfortable. Nice staff.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn I, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out and writing a review about the Quality Inn! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Boise
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

I didn't expect much, and therefore I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was appointed. It was large, clean, in a convenient location, and inexpensive. The staff were competent and helpful. The breakfast is typical but plentiful, and free coffee and tea all day.

Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Michelle B, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this review, October 9, 2014
Thank you for writing a review about the Quality Inn! We are very pleased to hear that you were surprised by the great value of the hotel! We are updating our breakfast to include more hot items here shortly and I hope you come visit us soon to see the new changes!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014

The bed was super firm. We had to ask for 4 more pillows (total of 8) and that just was not enough to overcome the firmness. The staff was great and the breakfast was as described. Conveniently located and easy to get in & out.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
We would like to thank you for taking the time out and writing a review about the Quality Inn. I am very sorry to hear that our beds were too firm and that you didn't get the comfort you deserve. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to provide you with more pillows to relieve some of the discomfort. We hope that the staff service and location helped for the lack of rest!

Thank you.
Milton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

I was traveling with my adult daughter and miniature wirehaird Dachshund to a dog show in Columbus, IN, but had family in Carmel, IN who I wanted to spend most of our free time with. The location of the Quality Inn - Castleton was great for this. What really struck me was the comfort of the beds and linens (with the exception of towels, but I have a thing about towels and few hotels/motels live up to my expectations), as well as how they made sure to accomodate my requests. Most hotels allow you to make special requests, but few actually follow through, especially if you are a late arrival. Even before I could ask at the time of reservation, the clerk, knowing that I had a dog, asked if I would prefer a ground floor room near an exterior door, which I did. Upon arriving at 10:30 PM I was thrilled to find a ground floor room next to an exterior door waiting for me. I will say that the breakfast left me less than enthused, but the room rate was good and there is a Perkins right across the street. I will not hesitate to recommend this property to my friends and family with (or without) dogs.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out and writing a review about the Quality Inn. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you and your family (pup included)! We hope that you enjoyed the dog show and catching up with family! We hope to see you again whenever you are in the area!

Thank you.
lovet-travel11
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

Stay for two nights on a vacation trip to visit Indy Zoo and Children's museum. This hotel is good location if you do not want to stay downtown hotels. Service is good. Free breakfast with good variety. During the day free pop corns are offered. Swimming pool is outdoor. Near plenty of restaurants and grocery store. In a safe neighborhood.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out and writing a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear that we were able to meet your needs and give you an enjoyable stay! We hope that you had a blast at zoo and museum. Hope to see you again soon!

Been to Quality Inn of Indy Castleton? Share your experiences!