You added Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5350 W Southern Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46241 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #118 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Freeport, Illinois
“ok stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

need more tv channels due to shows constanly repeting not all clients watch news and sports all time they could also add a real breakfast not bagel or tost or doughnut what happned to ceral and milk or juice

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave., responded to this review, January 21, 2013
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

We continually poll our guests on their preferences for television channels, and use this feedback to choose programming that is most likely to satisfy. Although we strive to provide our guests with a great selection of viewing opportunities, we understand that you were looking for more. Rest assured that your feedback is very valuable to us and will be used in making future decisions.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Services and staff are great, best services for your money. The rooms are cleaner than I expected. Manager is very helpful she went out off her way to take me to grocery store on her off time. Every staff she hire are very friendly, inside and outside are very clean.

• Stayed December 2012
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave., responded to this review, December 21, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Houston, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Monday, 11:55 pm, Nov 19, 2012

This is a review about this hotel as well as an overdue review about Extended Stays in general.

I needed a room with a separate living area from the bedroom area. Two of my buddies and I were going to stretch and do yoga before our morning run...we needed a large space to move about. I needed to know what kind of room to book. When I called to inquire about the names of the rooms that fit my needs, I was met with 'attitude' as well as provided different rates than what were listed on the website. The website rates are so much more lower than what I was quoted. In addition, I was told that there were only two possible rooms that would be available during my stay. I was spoken to very quickly...too fast...I couldn't decipher what she was saying. When I asked if the rooms to which she was referring were the '1 bedroom suites' as listed on the website...there was a long pause and a frustrated exhaled 'yes'. After reading other negative reviews...I decided that for the first time in years I was going to try a different chain. I navigated to a hotel chain I patronized via Hotwire six years ago. They make it very clear what you are getting on their website - quite unlike Extended Stay.

I was in Austin and reserved a room at the newly renovated Extended Stay hotel. Thinking I had reserved a room with a separate living area, I was told upon checkin that all of the rooms at that hotel were the same size. ?!?!?! I'm tired of playing the guessing game at the Extended Stays. Traveling is stressful enough. In addition, I'm sick of the 'gag-y' room sprays that I (a person with asthma) is constantly breathing in the hallways and in the lobby. The cigarrette smoke is bad enough. And, really, why the hell would you put smoking rooms on the same floor as non-smoking rooms?!?! Augh.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave., responded to this review, December 3, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Athens, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on the night before he deployed to Afghanistan. The room was huge and very clean. Dan at the front desk really helped us solve a time sensitive issue. My husband was having trouble printing his travel itinerary for overseas, which was very stressful. Dan took the time to work with him and was able to figure out how to get it to print. We were very thankful for his willingness to go above and beyond to solve the problem. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave., responded to this review, October 30, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Boston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just as a I boarded my flight to Indianapolis, I was contacted by the hotel because they had to cancel my reservation due to flooding on the property. This put me in a difficult situation and I didn't have many options. The entire city of Indianapolis was booked up due to a large convention. The hotel staff worked hard to move to a nearby property, however, they were unable to find a comparable room for our party. Instead of a 1B room, we ended up cramming into a much smaller room at a property with lower ratings. I suppose I should be grateful that we weren't sleeping in the car, but... still...

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave., responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada
Mattoon, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were introduced to this hotel by "AirportParking Inc". They had arranged a low price parking privelege there when flying out of Indianapolis Airport on several occasions. There was no requirement to stay the night there. Their van service to the airport was effecient and cordial. The out side and the loby of the facility was attractive and clean. This month we had an early flight and a 2.5 hour drive to Indy, so we decided to stay the night. The carpets were so dirty in the halls and room that we were uncomfortable sleeping and refused their breakfast offer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Extended Stay D... I, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave., responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave.. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about our staff. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.

Please understand that we maintain strict quality control standards, which demand that every room is inspected prior to making it available to our guests. Clearly there was a failure in our system during your stay. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with all of our staff and used your review to demonstrate in which specific areas we can improve.

Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I didn't actually stay there but a friend that did. Every-time I phoned him with the exception of 1 night. (Please note that that situation was rectified and quickly I might add. ) I heard a friendly voice on the end of the line eager to assist me in any way that they could. Either by transferring me to the room or in 1 instance accepting an e-mail so that it could be forwarded to the guest staying there . They even printed it out for him at no charge. Renita, Dan and Deanna were excellent ! Justin the Manager also goes above and beyond.

I would highly recommend this hotel just based on the Excellent Customer service that I received by phone and plan to stay there when we are in that area. Also per my friend the Suite /studio was clean every day and remained that way the whole time he stayed there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave.

Address: 5350 W Southern Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46241 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #118 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis-Airport-w Southern Ave Hotel Indianapolis
Extended Stay Indianapolis
Indianapolis Extended Stay
Extended Stay America Indianapolis

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Airport - W. Southern Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.