Booked this hotel for a one-night holiday over the July 4th weekend. We couldn't have beem more pleased. Got an e-saver rate for an oversized room but was automatically upgraded to a one-bedroom suite at check-in, much to our surprise. Check-in was efficient with the manager pitching in to ensure that there was no wait. Everyone is so friendly! The hotel is immaculate and attractive! The suite had one room with two extremely comfortable recliners and a 37" LCD TV, a large bathroom; and a comfy king bedroom with another LCD TV. The bed was super comfortable and I loved all the very lush pillows/ At the 5:50 kickback, we had what served as a free dinner with salad, baked potatoes, chili, chips and hot dogs, plus three free drinks. In the evening there was popcorn and free beverages. We really enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool. Although the hotel was crowded, there was plenty of room to enjoy the sun and the pool - and we went back in the morning as well to enjoy the spa.
The breakfast was also nice with so many choices of french toast, waffles, eggs, sausage and more.
Really, this hotel was the best value of any out there. Why pay more and why pay for parking and expensive meals when you can get it all here? While there, we learned that this chain is family owned and that is one reason why they can pay such attention to detail. With everything I mentioned - and an upgrade to a suite - and to think our rate was only $79 plus tax - that is an incredible value which really means a lot today!!! Thank you Drury Inn...see you again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. You may know Indianapolis for racing, but the city has plenty to offer outside of its world-famous Brickyard. Indiana’s largest city is full of exciting attractions and events. Stay with us while you explore them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn Indianapolis