We were very pleased wuth this hotel and wish there were more of them. The marble bathroom was very nice and the towels soft and fluffy. The evening buffet was a treat after 7 hours on the road. The food is just average in quality but it is something I hope they keep as they grow bigger. The pet policy is a plus. We woke up refreshed and enjoyed a hot breakfast buffet. We will look for this hotel whenever we travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. You may know Indianapolis for racing, but the city has plenty to offer outside of its world-famous Brickyard. Indiana’s largest city is full of exciting attractions and events. Stay with us while you explore them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis