My husband and I met our son's family @ the Drury Inn a few weeks ago and, wow, what a wonderful place to stay! We have since stayed there again and will continue to come back when we visit Indy in the future!!! We had 3 son's who all played travel hockey, so needless to say, we spent half our lives in hotels all over the country and never once stayed at a Drury Inn....what a loss for us!!!!
The check-in both times were fast and friendly....the lobby is spacious and has beautiful marble throughout. Our grandkids absolutely loved the heated indoor/outdoor pool....(loved swimming back and forth under the wall....what a cool and unique feature)!!! The pool area was very clean and equipped with pool towels at all times. The rooms were very nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. But what we enjoyed the most was the absolutely awesome Breakfast (and I mean AWESOME) and the unbelievable evening layout (and I mean UNBELIEVABLE and UNEXPECTED). The Manager made many rounds making sure everyone was ok and had what they needed.....We really can't say enough except...WOW; very impressive... we would have a hard time finding and/or staying elsewhere for the reasonable room rates that they have and all the amenities that go along with your stay. We will always go back as long as they have rooms available!!! PS..my husband loved the around the clock popcorn and sodas....GREAT JOB DRURY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. You may know Indianapolis for racing, but the city has plenty to offer outside of its world-famous Brickyard. Indiana’s largest city is full of exciting attractions and events. Stay with us while you explore them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis