I originally chose this hotel because they offered a free airport shuttle from the Indianapolis airport. I didn't end up using this option since I kept my rental car but I had a good stay while I was here.
The rooms were typical for a Hampton Inn and were very clean and nice. My favorite part of the hotel is actually the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn which has an on-site restaurant and is a 3-4 minute walk from the Hampton Inn (and also easily drivable). I wish that I could have charged the meal to Hampton Inn and get some points but only Hilton Garden Inn customers can charge to their room and get points.
The hotel has a nice lobby and seating area for breakfast. The gym is average - it's pretty small for an airport hotel and definitely got busy in the morning. They also have a nice business center and were very helpful when I asked about FedEx options from the hotel. I would definitely stay here again. It's about 10 minutes from the airport and an above average Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the convenience of being near the Indianapolis International Airport and the comfort of a new and modern hotel and you have the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Airport. As an added bonus, we offer 24 hour shuttle service to and from the Indianapolis International Airport for whatever may arise throughout your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis-Airport
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis