I am Diamond HH member and stayed one night on business trip. Had an early flight and decided to stay there night before, Checked in late that night and room was waiting for me. Hotel was sold out so glad I was able to even get in. Hotel was very clean, looks new. Front desk staff were very friendly and quick with checkin. Room was pretty standard for Hampton. Newer furniture and large bathrooms. Flat screen TV with Hidef stations. AC is window unit which is typical for Hampton. Those can be a bit noisy. Bed was comfortable. Nice towels in the bathroom. Wifi was strong but a bit slow.
Took shuttle to airport the next morning. Very friendly driver and right on time!
Great place to stay if you have to catch a flight early in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis-Airport
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the convenience of being near the Indianapolis International Airport and the comfort of a new and modern hotel and you have the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Airport. As an added bonus, we offer 24 hour shuttle service to and from the Indianapolis International Airport for whatever may arise throughout your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.