“Great City - Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre

You added Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   105 S Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46225   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Shop and Drop Package
Ranked #19 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Great City - Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel has it all if visiting Indianapolis be it leisure or business. Accommodations are great, breakfast is satisfying and can't beat the location. And above all the staff is terriffic! There are a couple of people I would like to thank personally. First Angela at the front desk, best attitude I have ever seen, makes you feel really welcomed. Secondly, the valet staff, who bent over backwards helping with taking care of my car, plus assisiting me with items I neede out of the car.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. I’m excited to hear you found our accommodations and staff to be great. I will be sure to pass your review on to Angela and our valet department. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Indy!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Woodville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel was amazing! They were so accommodating, especially since I was from way out of town and have never even checked into a hotel before. They were very patient and very helpful when asked what is fun to do around town. I would definitely visit this hotel again in the near future and reccommend you do as well!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us , especially since it was your first time checking into a hotel! Thank you for sharing your review and we hope to see you again soon.
Merrillville, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have to admit that I was first drawn to this Hampton INN because of the great location. I was very surprised to find that not only was the location great for my business but the hotel was fantastic. I could have chosen something more expensive, fancier, but why waste the money. This Hampton Inn has everything .You can not find a nicer staff. There is great dining in this area. I am still trying all of the local restaurants. The area shopping is good. The rooms are always clean and the fitness center is great. Breakfast is free hot and cold. I stay no where else when I visit downtown Indianapolis.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are honored to be your hotel of choice when traveling to Indianapolis! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I’m happy to hear we have everything you need from our convenient location to our friendly staff. We are ready to make restaurant recommendations if you are still exploring the local options, just ask any of our staff members. Thanks again!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. The curbside valet parking service was fast and convenient. I also forgot to bring a VGA cable to hook up my computer to the in-room flat screen television. I spoke with the front desk and they let me borrow a VGA cable for free, which saved me at least $20! I look forward to booking another room with them the next time my business trips bring me to downtown Indianapolis. :-)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your review. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to assist with your needs. We hope you had a successful business trip in Indy and we look forward to your next visit.
Vinton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our trip was enhanced by the politeness and professionalism of Cathy. She assessed our needs and exceeded our expectations. We have and will continually stay at the hampton Downtown for all of our Colt's home games. The food was great and the whole atmosphere was outstanding.

Thanks Cathy for a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Cathy. She is a great asset to our team and I will be sure to share your comments with her. I’m so pleased to hear you enjoy staying with us for the Colts games and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Go Horse!
Matteson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The best part of this hotel is the people working here. They are awesome, quick and helpful. We asked for non feather pillows and despite the late hour they arrived in our room within 15 minutes. Everyone was helpful and welcoming. Great customer service. It wasn't quite as fresh looking as the first time I stayed here but still good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Our team works hard to provide great service to each of our guests and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Indy!
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn. It's location was fabulous - right downtown and walking distance from all major sights. The service was thorough from check in to check out. Every employee I met went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. The room was clean, cool, and sound-proof! My only recommendation would be the business center could use an update, but I was still able to access the internet and print my boarding pass - which is key! I would definitely recommend this hotel to colleagues, family & friends!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our location and found your room to be clean and quiet. I appreciate your feedback regarding the business center and will pass it along. We look forward to your next stay.

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre? Share your experiences!