You added Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
GreenLeadersGold level
Vinton
“Cathy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our trip was enhanced by the politeness and professionalism of Cathy. She assessed our needs and exceeded our expectations. We have and will continually stay at the hampton Downtown for all of our Colt's home games. The food was great and the whole atmosphere was outstanding.

Thanks Cathy for a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Cathy. She is a great asset to our team and I will be sure to share your comments with her. I’m so pleased to hear you enjoy staying with us for the Colts games and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Go Horse!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Matteson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The best part of this hotel is the people working here. They are awesome, quick and helpful. We asked for non feather pillows and despite the late hour they arrived in our room within 15 minutes. Everyone was helpful and welcoming. Great customer service. It wasn't quite as fresh looking as the first time I stayed here but still good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Our team works hard to provide great service to each of our guests and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Indy!
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn. It's location was fabulous - right downtown and walking distance from all major sights. The service was thorough from check in to check out. Every employee I met went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. The room was clean, cool, and sound-proof! My only recommendation would be the business center could use an update, but I was still able to access the internet and print my boarding pass - which is key! I would definitely recommend this hotel to colleagues, family & friends!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our location and found your room to be clean and quiet. I appreciate your feedback regarding the business center and will pass it along. We look forward to your next stay.
Brussels
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I needed to book a room in Indy last minute and was told that, in view of a big convention taking place there, only 1 room could be found, and that was at the downtown Hampton Inn.
OK Hampton Inn - you kind of know what you're going to get when you stay there.
But this hotel is really worn out - old and gloomy and depressing. Has not seen any serious investments since a long time.
The staff is quite nice and does what it can - given that the property "is what it is".
But here is the catch. This room cost me - including a 17 usd valet parking charge and taxes - 285 usd for 1 night. At that price it is an absolute rip off. At that price, I literally gagged when eating the most sub-standard of breakfeasts on a plastic plate and with plastic cutlery. I mean - for 250 usd a room you could expect a "real" knife/fork/spoon. At that price, I gagged in the bathroom / shower - manipulating the substandard plumbing. etc
So u want a well located hotel in Indy ? ok. You love the Hampton Inn "experience" ? sure. You want to feel ripped off ? be my guest and pick this hotel.

Room Tip: At the back or as high as you can... otherwise you won't sleep
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I first would like to thank you for your sincere feedback on your recent stay with our hotel. I am disappointed to hear you were not satisfied with your stay but glad to see our staff provided friendly and efficient service. Our breakfast offering follows Hampton brand standard and places a high emphasis on sustainability. The cutlery is made of reusable material and is safe for the environment. Our pricing fluctuates but is always competitive with downtown hotels. I would like to speak to you further regarding your experience and look forward to speaking to you soon.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My grandson and I visited Indianapolis with a trip to the Children's Museum (worth the trip) in our plans. As I checked in he was explaining to one of the desk staff that his toy sword was broken. She took the sword and promised it would be fixed. Once we settled into our room a gentleman knocked on the door and presented my grandson with a mended sword. I was pleased and a bit surprised with the staffs' readiness to help. At breakfast the next morning one of the wait staff made sure we were comfortable and brought crayons and pictures to keep a six year-old content. The room was clean and, all in all, the trip was made even more enjoyable by the stay at the Hampton Inn.

Northfield, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were able to walk to the river, sports venues and canal from here. Restaurants are plentiful. This is an older hotel but everything was clean and the staff was very accommodating. Parking is by valet but you can choose a self park nearby. We did use the valet and our car was in the lot next to the building so we could easily run out and get something from it. The breakfast is a typical Hampton Inn breakfast. On the weekend there was a football game so we are glad we got breakfast early. There was quite a line later in the morning. Be aware if you are staying there when there is a big event in town - breakfast early!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went to the Colts game. Close walking distance to game, mall, and restaurants. Hotel was clean, and nice service staff. And pretty cheap for the area, compared to other hotels. Would definitely recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I hope you had a great time at the Colts game. Thank you for sharing your review. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre? Share your experiences!