We had a king bed study. The room was very spacious and nice. We had our two kids with us that slept on the sofa bed. They offered a complimentary breakfast in the morning. It had a little bit of everything, bagels, donuts, muffins, cheese omelet, sausage and home fries. We stayed on the ninth floor. My only advice is to ask about a room away from the elevator. It was very hard to sleep next to the elevator, the front desk was very helpful in this matter! It was a short walk to the convention center entrance. You could get into the skywalk just one block away! We also walked to Bucca and Hot Box pizza. These were both good!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Hotel Downtown Indianapolis is located in the heart of Indianapolis. This beautiful hotel housed in the historic Chesapeake building is across the street from the Circle Center Mall and is just a short walk from the Indianapolis Convention Center, the RCA Dome, Conseco Fieldhouse and several favorite restaurants. The hotel features 180 well-appointed guestrooms that offer the perfect place to relax when you're traveling for business or for pleasure. A complimentary continental breakfast bar offering over 45 items is available every morning and freshly brewed coffee, cappuccino and hot chocolate are also available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Indianapolis Dwtn Across from Circle Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.