Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
GreenLeadersGold level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Spacious room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a king bed study. The room was very spacious and nice. We had our two kids with us that slept on the sofa bed. They offered a complimentary breakfast in the morning. It had a little bit of everything, bagels, donuts, muffins, cheese omelet, sausage and home fries. We stayed on the ninth floor. My only advice is to ask about a room away from the elevator. It was very hard to sleep next to the elevator, the front desk was very helpful in this matter! It was a short walk to the convention center entrance. You could get into the skywalk just one block away! We also walked to Bucca and Hot Box pizza. These were both good!

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the elevator!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Bluffton, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very Helpful and friendly staff. Great, hot breakfast and good coffee. Valet Parking was quick and efficient. Made helpful restaurant suggestions. Rooms were good sized as was bathroom. One block from Circle Center Mall and within walking distance to everything else downtown. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in downtown Indianapolis.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The staff never skipped a beat during this busy time, managing to check people in and out swiftly but still making that connection with each guest. The rooms were spotless and the valet service RAN to get our car with a smile on their faces. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Indianapolis and if I need to travel in the area again there is no question in my mind where I will stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My son and I went to 3 sporting events (Colts, Ice and Pacers) and this location is perfect. Great service, pricing, location and many kosher items on free breakfast...especially the homemade waffles which are GREAT. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Indy.

• Stayed December 2012
Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I wasn't in Indianapolis for very long. I just needed a place to sleep and I chose the hotel with the lowest rate. The room was a good sized room with two beds and a good sized bathroom. I didn't have time to do much sightseeing but the hotel was within walking distance to Lucas Oil Stadium where the Colts play. They offered free breakfast in the morning - not many hotels do so it's good to take advantage of it. If I ever have the chance to go back I would certainly stay here again,

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

When we got to our room we realized we didn't have any pillows. When I called the service desk to ask if they had any the said they didn't have any then proceeded by asking if we would like a blanket to roll up as one. A guy in the background said they didn't have any blankets either. He then asked if we would like a towel to use for a pillow.

• Stayed December 2012
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Hello Amarchey13,

I wanted to thank you for your visit and review of our Hampton Inn Downtown Indianapolis. We appreciate you taking the time to post some feedback for us and other travelers. I take all negative reviews seriously and make all staff aware of any unflattering posts.

Although I checked with all guest attendants to inquire about a shortage of pillows, I wasn't able to find any unfulfilled requests or show any complaints of pillows not being present in our rooms. It is standard to always have three to four pillows on each bed and would never ask a guest to find it acceptable to sleep using another other than a pillow. At times due to high volume, we may have difficulty supplying additional pillows but our standards maintain an adequate supply for all beds on the premises.

I apologize that you found your stay to be unacceptable and I will be reaching out to you directly to determine more about the issue you experienced. We value all guests and hope to resolve any negative impression you received. We look forward to wowing you should you visit us again.

Take Care,
GM
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed at this Hampton Inn while on a business trip, and my stay was mostly pleasant and uneventful. The hotel building was build probably in the 20s, but has been remodeled into a nice, modern hotel. The only issue I had was with the water pressure. The first 3 mornings, the pressure would drop slightly intermittently, and the temperature of the water would also fluctuate. I attributed this to the fact it was an older building, and it wasn't really a problem. Then, on my last morning, twice while I was in the shower, the water stopped flowing altogether for 20-30 seconds. I mentioned this to the front desk, and I was very impressed with their response. They apologized (earnestly) for the inconvenience, created a maintenance report to get the issue fixed, and removed the previous night's charges under the Hampton 100% satisfaction guarantee (without being asked to). Maintenance issues happen, and despite the minor annoyance, I'd stay here again because of the response.

The hotel is conveniently located downtown near lots of restaurants, shopping, etc. A couple of restaurants (Hard Rock Cafe and a local Italian place) even deliver.

There is no self parking option, so you have to pay $17/night for valet. (Not unusual at downtown hotels in large cities)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre? Share your experiences!