I moved to the this location after being placed in a horrible hotel. I knew from other Embassy Suites that I could expect a nice room and good service. The room was very nice and clean and the staff was wonderful. In particular, Lassandra ( I think that was her name) made a wonderful breakfast to order each morning. She was delightful and the breakfast was wonderful. I do wish there was an additional meat item of choice (turkey products are a bit healthier and other Embassy Suites are beginning to offer it).
The elevators were a bit scary as they are older but overall nice place to stay. I have recommended that my company use this hotel and plan to stay there upon my next visit to Indy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites