When i head to Indy on business, my colleagues and I make it a point to reserve at the Embassy Suites on Vincennes Rd. From the warm greeting at check-in and friendly helpful attitude of the wonderful staff, this is the most hospitable hotel of my 20+ years of business travel. Most representative of this warmth is my breakfast cook, Lassandra Campbell, who can amazingly cook up a storm in a flash for an army and treat everyone she encounters with kindness and warmth. Hats off to Lassandra - she is a shining example of hospitality at a hotel which exemplifies hospitality at its best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites