“Great choice for the North Indy/Carmel area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast & WiFi!
Ranked #34 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Madison WI
“Great choice for the North Indy/Carmel area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

Had a very nice stay here, 2 nights, without any problems. The rooms (suites) are very large and spacious. A work desk in the "living room" area was nicely sized and had a comfortable chair. Internet in the room (wireless) is $10/night, worked well and had a strong signal. As at all Embassy Suites, the evening reception (free drinks and snacks) and morning breakfast (hot) are included and a nice perk. There is a pool, whirlpool and sauna. Parking is plentiful and free. Service was efficient and friendly. There is room service, but only a very limited menu is offered.

Though the room has two TVs, they are old style and the signal was poor/fuzzy on most all channels. Since the rest of the suite is modern and new, these old CRT televisions are a real anachronism. My only other criticism -- the bathroom was very small and cramped, especially relative to the size of the suite.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

I was located in a rom where the Wi Fi signal was a bit weak. I called reception to complain. Within 5 minutes Debbie arrived at my door with a an engineer and within 2 minutes I had a strong 10Mbyte ethernet signal provided to my laptop. Thanks Debbie, THATS WHAT I CALL "CUSTOMER SERVICE" well done

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

My stay at Embassy Suites was so fantastic that I can't wait to stay there again before the summer is over.
The staff was very polite and professional. I really would like to commend Lassandra Cambell, She did an outstanding job with taking care of all the people who had ordered cooked breakfast items.She greeted everyone with a smile and was very professional.
She is one of the main reasons that I will be returning to Embassy Suites. She was very good with the teens with assisting them with whatever questions the teens asked her.
Hats off to Lassandra Campbell.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Bloomingdale,NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

Lassandra Campbell not only prepares a great breakfast, she does it with a level of customer service keeps me coming back. She is a pleasure to talk with each morning all while she produces fast and efficient breakfast service to the crowd of guests. Thank You Lassandra!

Wayside, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

This hotel has bed bugs and the manager did not seem to care. This is highly irresponsible and negligent. I will never stay here again. I hope I did not bring my bed bugs home or they will hear from me.

Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
mparnella, General Manager at Embassy Suites Indianapolis North, responded to this review, June 1, 2010
Dear Guest,
FIrst, I would like to give you my personal apologies for this issue you encountered but I do want you to know that we did take this very seriously and took immediate action once reported. We followed all our protocols and blocked your suite along with all other suites above, below, or next to. All suites were than treated by our exterminator and there will be additional follow-up two more times. The suite you used will not be used again until cleared by the exterminating company. We take this issue very seriously and will always completely follow-thru on all of our protocals. I hope you will try us again in the future.

Mark Parnella
Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

The room I had was not very good. a couple of the electrical outlets did not work. I never had water in the room as promised and my TV did not get all channels clearly. Also, an open bag of peanuts was behind the night stand with peanuts on the floor. I am not sure but black mold could be growing in the bathroom. This is not my first time staying in this hotels so I was very surprised. Also, this was disappointing because I love the embassy suites brand hotels in general. The breakfast buffet was excellent. The service was good the cook (Lassandra Campbell) was great. I also got good customer service from the restaurant.

Elmhurst, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

Not sure of the spelling on the last name, but she was great! She worked alone, and always greeted everyone with a smile.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Indianapolis North? Share your experiences!