Each morning at breakfast Lassandra made eggs, pancakes, and french toast to order. Not only was the food good, but she was incredibly nice. She tried to remember guests from day to day and conversation they had previously or how they liked their eggs. It started my morning off right talking with her. The morning staff in the atrium were very attentive too to clearing dishes and pointing out where things were.
Very kid friendly - to the detriment of guests staying there without kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites