We stopped here at 1am after a long trip from NC & they checked us in quickly. It felt like luxury to take such a nice shower in the morning. Rooms were clean & room coffee was great.
They offer free lemon ice water & coffee in the lobby. Restrooms were clean & the
women's room offers free personal items. Although we didn't use it, the pool was huge & clean.
Breakfast offers buffet items (pancakes, fresh fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage & bacon) as well as freshly made to order omelets (cooked while you wait). Juice milk & coffee to drink. Pastries were fresh & delicious.
They staff were attentive & very polite.
We will definitely consider this again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Venere, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites