The complimentary happy hour was by far the best part of this visit. I also liked having a door that opened (to a super small balcony) to get fresh air in the room. The room was nice and spacious but the bathroom was incredibly cramped. The breakfast included a buffet of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, yogurt, breads and muffins. Then there was a cook hod whip up an omelet, waffles, or French toast per order. I didn't try that but probably should have. The buffet food was tasteless and barely warm. Ill probably try another place instead of returning here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites