“Lassandra the breakfast cook” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #51 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Lassandra the breakfast cook”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Not only was the food she prepared stupendous but she served up are meal with a warm friendly smile, courtesy and a side of accommodation. When we first arrived the front desk clerk Jenna responded to are needs with knowledge and proficiency and drama free. All of the reservations were taken care of with no problems or drama. The bell hop/room service was fast and friendly as well. And the hotel itself was so beautiful and so clean. I have zero complaints of such wonderful staff and lovely hotel

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stay at this Embassy Suites Hotel every week, and if I can't be home I'm happy that I get to stay here. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and the room is more quiet than any other hotel I have stayed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky, EEUU
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Property as expected. Check-in was fast and uneventfull without drama.Ladies, a little chilly in the bar area. Bring a sweater. Lots of food options in the area. Wonderfull free breakfast but happy hour has low quality beer, even if it is free.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Heardville,GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very nice property. Don't know how old it is, but everything looked and felt new, clean and comfortable.

Staff was very nice and accommodating.

A bit annoying that when I extended my stay at the front desk, they forgot to reauthorize my room key. Got up to my room on the evening after my original reservation was up and the room key didn't work. Had to go all the way back down to the lobby.

Breakfast was average. Seemed a bit more on the buffet for the weekend, but the woman working the omelette station/grille during the week was much better than the guy they had on the weekend.

Manager's reception each night was excellent. Nice array of things to nosh on: veges, chips, dip, salsa and popcorn. Alcohol was free flowing: the bartender knew how to pour. Helped that he was also very easy on the eyes (I thought about offering him a room key ;-), but wasn't sure if he was into guys lol).

Definitely wouldn't think twice about booking here again if planning to be in Indy!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Elkhart, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Don't stay unless you like noise, slamming doors and kids running the halls all day and night
Don't ask for early check in. I was all but accused of trying to defraud the company because I did ask. They also need to come up with a better system to identify guests other than wrist bands. I thought this was a hotel not an amusement park

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you have kids. ALWAYS noisy.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
mparnella, General Manager at Embassy Suites Indianapolis North, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Carissa,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the noise and the frustrations you experienced when the actions of our staff did not meet your expectations.

We want all our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Dallas, Tx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My back is out of whack after sleeping there several nights. If you like a very soft mattress the rest of the hotel experience is fine. I stayed at the downtown location the week before and experienced the same problems plus train noise and high crime. Just going to avoid the Embassy Suites brand for a while.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mparnella, General Manager at Embassy Suites Indianapolis North, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the mattress did not meet your needs. I was happy to read that the rest of your experience was fine. I hope you will continue to use Embassy Suites hotels in the future.

Illinois City, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I am a Hilton Honors Silver Level member and this hotel is in their system. I stayed here Saturday night, January 12th. There was a teen birthday party in the hotel that night for a boy. The teen boys (8 - 10) ran everywhere all night long especially when the pool closed - through hallways on all levels using the elevators and emergency stair wells to dodge each other. The adults for this party were in a room on the 7th floor. I spoke with the lone night security person at 4 am but he told me he was having difficulty "catching them" - as we saw them running across the way two floors below! I did not get much sleep as we were directly across from the elevator and two rooms away from the stairwell.

In the morning the boys came into the breakfast area soaking wet with pool towels wrapped around them and in bare feet - no one did anything. The running and dodging continued in the halls and elevator and stairs. I never did see the adults that were with this group.

At breakfast there several youth sports teams there for a tournament who were quite unhappy as they had been disturbed as well during the night.

When I checked out the morning security person was sitting on a stool at the registration desk area drinking "muscle milk" and watching the TV in the lobby. I was very direct and clear in my complaint on their lack of security. The security man looked blankly at me and went back to watching the TV. I said, "Sir, they are running around right now on the 7th and 8th floors" and I gave them the room number the party was staying in on the 7th floor. Again, nothing. He looked at me like I was not speaking English.

Ashley, who was handling my checkout, said to me, "that's what happens sometimes when you stay in a hotel." That is a direct quote! She then followed that statement with, "No one else has complained."

Over the next 4 years I will be traveling through Indianapolis at least once a month but I will not stay in this hotel. It is too bad as the property is in great shape and the location is quite convenient.

Now, is there a Hilton property in Indy that is better managed and knows what security and customer service looks like?

Finally, no survey has come to me from my stay as I usually get from Hilton after a stay. So that is why I posting my review here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Katherine F,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustrations you experienced with all the noise and when the actions of our staff did not meet your expectations.

We want all our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and i do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Mark Parnella

Been to Embassy Suites Indianapolis North? Share your experiences!