We choose Embassy Suites due to the large suite and family style environment. Kids love the pool, glass elevators, happy hour (manager's recception) and large atrium. The suite has plenty of room for families to spread out.
Pros: large suite, restaurant on site is great (no need to go out to eat), the manager's reception was much better than most, for an older hotel they have kept it updated and very clean.
Con's: Great overall value for a suit and evening reception but the breadfast is terrible. All of the food that should have been hot was cold and the coffee was instant out of a machine. I'd recommend ordering eggs fresh from the omelet bar and there are plenty of continential options. If you get a good rate it is still a good overall value for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites