“Early childhood conference” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Early childhood conference”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The breakfast and lunch staff very friendly and efficient. The food was nicely presented and tasty. The room was nice and clean. The bathroom a little small but clean. The bed was too firm for my liking. The check-in was quick and efficient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Mobile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I always have an excellent experience when I come to Indiana Our company brings us to Indiana for our training and we always stay at Embassy Suites North. The personel is very friendly and breakfast is outstanding and Lassandra is very friendly and knows what she is doing. She is fast and efficient. I don't know how she can remember all of the orders on the short order. I enjoy the popcorn, drinks and snacks in the evening before retiring for the night and the convenience of having access of the van to be dropped off and picked back up. I am so glad you have started giving a group access to the internet for free. Thanks for being an excellent hotel.

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am a frequent traveler and come to Indianapolis regularly. I love the breakfast service, and especially enjoy the omelets that Lassandra makes. She always greets you with a smile. Not only is Lassandra a wonderful cook with an amazing ability to remember all the ingredients I rattle off for my omelet, but she is also very personable and kind. Watching her cook and multitask is amazing. She never misses a beat when 15 people are lined up and yet still manages to get it all done on time and with excellence. It's easy to see how much she enjoys her job and serving the hotel guests, and that's simply refreshing!

sunrise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Lassandra at the breakfast station was very friendly and accomadating. Regardless of the length of the line, she calm and effiecient. She was a pleasure to interact with ervery morning. Great Job. We were here for business and our meeetings were held at the hotel. The service overall was good.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have spent the last 2 weeks at this hotel in meetings and it has been great. They go out of their way to make sure that your stay is enjoyable. There is one person in particular that made it extra enjoyable. Her name is Lassandra, she cooks the breakfast every morning. She does an incredible job and you can tell that she trully enjoys what she does. She is always very friendly and always has a smile on her face.

Newburgh, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The woman at the breakfast station was very friendly and accomadating. Lassandra remained calm during the breakfast rush and I don't believe anyone had to wait any longer than the two minutes promised for their order. I am big on food safety and I noticed after a customer shook her hand, she descretely changed her gloves before she handled food. I hope to return soon.

Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at this Embassy Suites for business travel with four of my colleagues. I felt bad because I recommended the hotel and all of us had a horrible experience. The rooms were dated and the bathroom were in need of repair (extremely small too). The carpet was fitly and I was afraid to walk around without bedroom shoes. I never even unpacked because little bugs were flying around in the bedrooms and in the eating area on the 1st floor. The refrigerator didn't really cool and the list goes on. It was a horrible experience. I could not wait to leave.

The hotel is easy to get to and located near several restaurants so that was a plus. The breakfast was great and the people that worked in the lounge area were very polite. To that extent the customer service was adequate; however, living in the rooms for a week (or even a night) was the WORST!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
mparnella, General Manager at Embassy Suites Indianapolis North, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
I really appreciate your taking time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the suite and furnishings were not of the high standards we expect.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstate our commitment to your comfort.

Mark Parnella

Been to Embassy Suites Indianapolis North? Share your experiences!