“good” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

The breakfast chef Lassandra made our stay a pleasure! She always greeted us with a smile and gave us the absolute best service. My family and I enjoyed each day of breakfast ,the delicious omlettes and french toast were awesome we all were thorougly pleased with her services!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I have enjoyed my stay at the Embassey Suites North - Indianapolis - from the front desk staff to the excellent breakfeast cook Lassandra that goes out of her way to make sure you start your day off with a full stomach and pleasant conversation.

I will return - the employees are the best.

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I use this Embassy Suite regularly for business purposes because the staff and service is excellent and I particularly appreciate the morning cook Lassandra because no matter the morning traffic she gives everyone individual attention and my order is "always" as I request.

You all have a "Great Team" at this location!!!!!!!!!!!!!

East Stroudsburg, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

The hotel of choice for our Indy business travels. Staff treats guests like family, notably, our breakfast chef, Lassandra. She has a way of making every customer feel special and at the same time accurately and efficiently handle our breakfast orders.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

Top notch staff who care, and try to accommodate with requests. I've stayed at other Embassy's before and after, and have not stayed at one I'd call home more than this location. Definitely feel comfortable and relaxed walking in the door after a long hard day.

One nice touch here is that the door curtains close completely over the front door, giving complete privacy, unlike some.

Lassandra is a absolutely wonderful asset (and has great suggestions when you are too tired in the morning to think of what you want.)

I know some will complain about the hydraulic elevators being slow (they are, but at least they work), and some touch ups needed here or there. I know that I was moved without an issue when the HVAC unit stopped working.

Room Tip: Speak with the staff about your room wants.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Trussville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

For the last 5 weeks I have stayed at the Embassy Suites north. I have had the absolute best service of any hotel I have stayed in this year. Since I travel for a living, I have stayed in many different hotels, some good, some not so much. The staff at this hotel has been outstanding. Sherrin, Cody and Zack have all been great. Their willingness to go the extra mile for their guests has really impressed me and that is not easy to do. This is the first time I have bothered to fill out a review if it was not filled out in disgust or anger. For me that says it all.
Also, the breakfast service is outstanding.. Lassandra and her crew are simply fabulous. Lassandra has been the ultimate embodiment of, Service with a smile. Not only does she make a mean omlette, she never loses her smile no matter how busy she is and I can tell you on some days I dont know how she managed it.
Over all I rate this hotel far above any others. This is to include the Hilton Hotels, the Embassy Suites, the Marriots and lastly the Holiday Inn expresses I have stayed in this year. This hotel offers the perfect blend of accomadations and outstanding customer service. Ifyou like being pampered this is the hotel for you.

Steven Stefanu

Room Tip: Ask for rooms numbers ending in 26 to 36.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

Lassandra who cooks the complimentary breakfasts in the morning always greets me by name with a big smile. Absolute treasure. She sets the tone for a great day.
Ryan who works the front desk is super-friendly and always makes you feel right at home when you check in, even at 530 on Monday mornings he is always upbeat. Great folks.

• Stayed May 2011

Been to Embassy Suites Indianapolis North? Share your experiences!