“Stay away from this place!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #498 of 1,921 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“Stay away from this place!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Food was mediocre at best. Their chef/owner has no idea how to prepare food. Overcooked vegetables and undercooked proteins is the theme of this restaurant. Disgusting. They could also clean a lot better. The bathroom was filthy and my table was sticky- I felt like I was at Chuck E Cheese. Overpriced menu too. Just go somewhere / anywhere else and you'll receive better food at a better price in a cleaner environment.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Noblesville, Indiana
“Great lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Salads and sandwiches are always great. I love their different choices of sides. Fries cant be beat. A little expensive for a self serve place but worth it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Terrible customer service especially from Marc the Chef/Owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Terrible customer service especially from the Chef/Owner.

I ordered lunch there and a slice of key lime pie. After two different pieces of pie that each had a hair(s) on them I was able to talk to Marc (the Chef/Owner). He did not believe that I had a hair on my pie and I had to show him three different times since the lighting is very dim towards the counter. He even said to me that he had "inspected the second piece but not under a microscope." He never once apologized and I had to ask him to give me my money back for the slice of pie. Very disappointing!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Carmel, Indiana
“Great presented gourmet urban food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I had breakfast here and found a new favorite. Although little far for us we'll certainly return.
The food was very tasty but also well presented and with enough diverse menu for every taste. I enjoy more sophisticated, urban food with european touch of healthy dish. And got exactly what I wanted. My husband is more traditional but he did not got disappointed either. And on top of food this place serves great coffee and tea.
If wouldn't be for the cold, got really chilly inside, this place would deserve a 5 rating. Give it a try, worth to experience for sure!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Quality ingredients make for delicious fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Taste offers healthy and fresh options for lunchtime. I typically select a salad from their enticing offerings. The atmosphere is inviting. It is a great place to meet friends for lunch. Usually you can linger over tea or coffee if you go a bit after the lunch hour crowd has dwindled. Fun and tasty spot!

• Visited January 2013