“Cheese fries, cheese fries, cheese fries” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chili's

Chili's
3960 East 82nd street, Keystone at the Crossing Mall, Indianapolis, IN 46240 (Washington)
317-577-0309
Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #320 of 1,961 restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Washington
Neighborhood: Washington
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Cheese fries, cheese fries, cheese fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I frequent this location sometimes alone and sometimes with our children. This Saturday we were celebrating my birthday so I got the honor of going to my restaurant of choice, which is Chili's for their cheese fries. Normally I order a 1/2 order but this time my husband said he would eat some. When these sizzling fries got to our table we could not stop eating them. We managed and easily finishing half of them in a couple of minutes. Our meals on top of that were great also...I had chicken tacos and he had a sirloin.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
“food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good food, good atmosphere, I always sit in the bar and it's non smoking. Love the staff, been going there for about 5 years and the staff is pretty much the same people. Love it.

Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Chili's We've Ever Been To!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

My husband and I were in Indy to close on our new home, and decided to eat at Chili's. We've been to other Chilis in various cities, but this one topped them all. Outstanding service and fabulous food!! We're so glad to know this great restaurant is in a city we will soon call home!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Novi, Michigan
“Good eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

Good food, good atmosphere, convenient to hotel and ease of heading downtown, after eating.

Visited December 2011
indianapolis
“good service and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2008

Dined at Chili's Sunday evening with family. I had the Fajita's trio. It was excellent. The lime shrimp were great. My wife had the fajita's also. The shrimp and beef. Our daughter loves the frozen drink blueberry flavor. For desert the chocolate shooter and apple shooter were perfect way to finish the meal. Would definately go back. The service was fast and friendly which is always a plus.