“I WILL Be Back!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Indianapolis, Indiana (Lawrence)

You added Value Place Indianapolis, Indiana (Lawrence) to your Saves list
Value Place Indianapolis, Indiana (Lawrence)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9515 Pendelton Pike, Pendleton Pike east of I-465 (exit 42), Indianapolis, IN 46236   |
Ranked #79 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
“I WILL Be Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

"Value" in Value Place Lawrence is an understatement. I have been there for a month and I couldn't be happier with the cleanliness, security and professionalism.

Manager Dan Freeman, along with Charlotte, Thomas, Jessica, Leon, Kaitlyn, Megan and John are not only a very solid staff, they are courteous and VERY good at their various individual daily tasks and jobs. When you are there, they will make sure you are well taken care of.

If you are looking for somewhere to stay for a long period that is cheap without that "cheap feeling," give Value Place Lawrence a chance. Not only do I recommend it, but I will never stay at another hotel in the Indianapolis area!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have been here a couple of months. The manager Dan Freeman has put together a great staff. I feel very safe walking the grounds. Thomas does an excellent job with security. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay! Would choose this hotel over any other!!!

• Stayed August 2014
Mount Holly, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Value place. I felt safe with the secured doors and 24 survalence. Most of all the staff was so friendly and willing to help at all times. The person that went that extra mile was Dan. He always made sure i had everything i needed and there was no problem with my stay. "Thank you Dan"

• Stayed May 2014
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Indianapolis, Indiana (Lawrence), responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We are thrilled that we are providing you with a great experience. We hope that you will think of us again the next time you find yourself in need of a place to stay.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Upon my arrival at ValuePlace things were bitter sweet. But as time progressed things began to go downhill. I have witnessed several customer/ team member fratnizing relationships. I have had the opportunity of seeing favors done for customers by management but the favors were only done for those whom they have close relationships with. I have seen many drunken patrons staggering thorough out the halls and outside I've had one person try his key card in my door. I have complained about having things broken in my room and havnt gotton any response about it. The housekeeping upon arrival was OK but that quickly declined as time progressed. The housekeepers half clean the rooms I actually have seen the housekeepers use the same rag that they clean the tub with to clean the microwave. My point is when you stay at a hotel you are supposed feel good about the experience. People like myself that work hard pay their paychecks we pay their bills.we could choose any other place in the city but people decide to stay at value place and it should be their priority to make you feel just as comfortable as possible. I have learned that complaining about things to staff will only lead to being retaliated against and a unpleasant stay.If I had to return to Indianapolis again for an extended stay Value place will not be on the go to list. For the money that you pay you should be treated with royalty. Many people are there for different reasons and some people are on hard times and I don't believe people should be talked about and mistreated by the staff just because of their short comings. Running a hotel requires excellent customer service,rules should not be changed to fit the staffs needs as favors to those they favor. It unprofessional and unfair. No customer should know about any staff members personal life period. I would not recommend this place to any one in the future.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Indianapolis, Indiana (Lawrence), responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. It’s unfortunate that your experience did not meet your expectations; and we extend our sincerest apologies. At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest stay is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart. We would like to connect with you for more details. Would you please email ContactUs@ValuePlace.com?
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed for almost a month while in transition from out of state. While we stayed other places here and there, this was the closest feeling to being home we have felt in some time. The staff was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable with all our needs being met. It was awesome to have an area to cook for my children and myself!
Someone else mentioned, Dan. I agree-he goes above and beyond in customer service!!!! Thank you, Dan!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. We hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Since our arrival here at ValuePlace I have been treated with warmth and caring yet professional service from The site manager, and staff. Dan specifically also site manager has been extremely attentive to our needs and has been very kind. He provides awesome customer service when it is needed and whenever there was a situation he would address it dead on and in a very professional manner. The housekeepers at Lawrence Valueplace are excellent they provide good prompt service when needed and their work is always done in a professional manner meaning their tidiness is excellent. Value place Lawrence is a very secure,safe,and clean hotel and Dan site manager makes sure that the environment is ran accordingly. I would recommend this place to anyone that is in need of temporary housing especially a family in need.On behalf of my family we the Turners would like to thank ValuePlace for creating such a excellent and outstanding place and selecting the most ideal site manager that one could. You could not have chosen a better person for the job. Sincerely satisfied Customers The Turner.....

• Stayed April 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

we have lived here for 3 and a half months and the workers are very nice people and the rooms are very nice. has everything you need in a room.stores and restaurant's close by field for kids to play in

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family