“great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #98 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
New York
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed at the comfort suites while I was attending a convention in the nearby convention center. At first I was hesitant to book at this hotel since it was a few blocks from the convention center and had such a cheap price. I thought that it must be a very junky hotel. However, my friend convinced me to join her and I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. We had a really large refrigerator, which was important to me. The room service cleaned our room spotlessly every day and the staff was extremely accomodating and friendly. We also had a large free breakfast every morning. I could not have been happier. In fact, some of my friends that stayed at more expensive hotels were jealous when they found out how great my hotel was. I would definitely stay there again. : )

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

We took a weekend trip to Indy just for fun we're from Cincinnati. This place was clean and fun! What we loved the most was the great bar in the hotel. After 2 long days of museums and site seeing we went "home" and got drinks in the bar area. That was tons of fun! We will certainly return!

Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Sidney, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on a Sunday evening. Our room was quite nice: quiet, decent size, and the bed ws very comfortable. The location can't be beat for sports fans--it's literally across the street from the stadium. Driving in downtown Indy turned out to be very easy and we were able to get around with no problems.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Really enjoyed taking a staycation with my family last weekend at this hotel. It's modern a the rooms are huge! The pool was a great hit with the kids!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Terre Haute
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

The hotel was excellent. The staff was friendly and the room was extremely clean. The beds were comfortable and I have no complaints. It is located downtown next to shopping, sight-seeing and restaurants. I gaurantee you will be satisfied with your stay. I would definitely stay at Comfort Suites City Centre next time I am in Indianapolis.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I stayed here for six nights for an exhibition at the Indiana Convention Center. From the time I checked in late at night I have enjoyed my stay. Breakfast is included in the tariff and consists a basic range of the typical american breakfast with a continental twist. The front office manager - Wanda was very helpful with issues I had with a delayed suitcase and other packages arriving. There is a complimentary business center with a printer that works for a change. There is free high speed wireless in the room. The room was huge and very comfortable. Right across the road from Lucas Oil stadium and an easy 5 min walk to the back door of the Convention Center. You can get a drink and good basic food in the restaurant in the evening.

As a business traveler this ticked all the boxes for me.

Oh I forgot the air conditioning was the noisiest I have come across. Solved that problem easy. I turned it off and reported it.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room at the back (Stadium side) had no road noise at all
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Oklahoma!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I will be travelling to Indy a lot in the coming months. This hotel is where I'll be staying. It is clean, and the staff is excellent. The breakfast is good and has a lot of items to choose from. The style of the property is great. I have no complaints and I'm going to book for my next trip today.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business