“Breakfast could have been better but the room was nice and roomy!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Indianapolis

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #57 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Virginia
“Breakfast could have been better but the room was nice and roomy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We arrived very late but we were greeted with a warm smile and a very nice suite. The beds were comfy and the room was nice & clean.

The breakfast was plentiful but there was no bisquits or gravy to go with the eggs & sausage. They did have pastries, cold cereals, waffles, juice, coffee however so it wasn't too bad and we would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to positively review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We truly appreicate your kind words about the cleanliness of the suites and the friendliness of the staff. We look forward to seeing you when you return to the Indianapolis area.

Lori Attmore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The high number of excellent reviews prompted me to stay here on a recent business trip. My expectations were exceeded! Some hotels excel in one or two areas but this one remarkably does everything superbly. A spotless lobby, friendly and helpful staff, clean room, terrific breakfast and ample parking. I've paid a lot more at other hotels for half the comfort I found here. A terrific experience and highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to positvely review the hotel and staff. We are glad we were able to provide you with a terrific experience during your stay. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to you staying with us in the future when your travels bring you back to the Indianapolis area.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every other month. The hotel is always very clean and the staff is wonderful. The front desk girls are like family. Constance and Tiffany always greet everyone with a smile. The new manager is great too. I have seen her running towels to different rooms when people are busy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay where you want to.feel like family.

• Stayed March 2013
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a positive review about the hotel and staff. Constance and Tiffany are assets to the hotel and I appreciate you giving them the recognition they deserve. It is nice to hear that you are made to feel like family when you stay with us. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to you staying with us when you return to Indianapolis.

Greenwood, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Every time I stay at the Comfort Suites south side Indy location I leave impressed. Upon arrival I'm greeted with a beautiful hotel then a friendly smile. The quiet environment is perfect to get work done while away from home. A very clean hotel with a higher standard of amenities at an affordable price is hard to find. This hotel is located perfectly for shopping and is only minutes from the interstate leading to downtown Indy. The entire staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Constance, Tiffany and Karen have all gone out of their way to make my stay more enjoyable. The gym and pool help take the edge off of a busy day of travel and the clean comfortable room makes a perfect end to a long day. Of all hotels I've stayed in the free breakfast is well above average. Friendly breakfast attendants keep all of the choices well stocked and fresh. Over the last year I've got to know this hotel very well and have always had a great experience.

Room Tip: I haven't had any issues with noise during any of my stays at Comfort Suites but I always prefer...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking to time to post such a wonderful review of the hotel and staff on Trip Advisor. Constance, Tiffany and Karen are valued staff members and it always nice when the guests bring attention to them for doing a great job. Again, thank you for your kind words regarding your stays with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stay at the Comfort Suites located at 4125 Killdeer Dr. In Indianapolis IN 46237 every month on business. I stay from 3 to 4 days at a time. I have been doing this for approximately a year. The hotel is very clean and the staff is so nice and always courteous. Housekeeping is very nice and courteous even when I have needed extra towels or coffee for the room or working nights without being disturbed. The room appearance is always neat and clean. After a year of experience here I can say that housekeeping has never dropped the ball on the cleaning of the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a quiet and clean hotel reading this comment.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your positive comments regarding the hotel and staff. We are glad we continue to meet your expectations during your stays. We value your business and look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reidland, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times (40 plus nights in 2013). The rooms are always very clean and the staff is outstanding. Tiffany at the front desk is always friendly and a pleasure to speak with. I highly recommend this hotel, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: All rooms I have stayed in this hotel where excellent.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and Tiffany. We strive to be friendly and clean and I am glad we continue to meet your needs when you stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stay at the Comfort Suites located at 4125 Killdeer Dr. In Indianapolis IN 46237 every month on business. I stay from 5 to 10 days at a time. I have been doing this over a year now. The hotel is very clean and the staff is so nice and always courteous. I’ve seen them help the guest get reservations at other locations and give them written directions to where the guest needs to go in town. I read the statement on the right from Lex B. I fine the remarks had to believe. Housekeeping is very nice and always willing to give me extra sheets and the rooms when I arrive are so neat and clean. After a year of experience here I can say that housekeeping has never dropped the ball on the cleaning of the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to all that reads this comment. Tony Poe 270-245-2707

Room Tip: I like staying near the elevator because the ice machine and laundry is near by.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Mr. Poe,

Thank you so very much for your positive comments regarding our hotel and our housekeeping services. We truly appreciate your loyalty and it's always nice to see you when you are a guest. You made my day the other morning by waving at me from the breakfast area as I came in to work. Thank you again for your kind words regarding the hotel and staff. We will see you again soon.

Lori Attmore

Been to Comfort Suites Indianapolis? Share your experiences!