“Excellent stay. Quiet. Clean rooms, friendly staff, well-stocked breakfast.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Hebron

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hebron
“Excellent stay. Quiet. Clean rooms, friendly staff, well-stocked breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay south of Chicago to break up the drive. This Comfort Inn is just off 65 about 14 miles south of the hustle and bustle of Merrillville. The premises are quite new. Everything was very clean. Breakfast food was good. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Monticello, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Check in, very smooth. Staff, very helpful, and friendly. Room exceptionally clean and roomy. Free breakfast, wonderful, included hot fresh waffles, eggs, sausage, rolls, toast, english muffins, and on and on. Check out , very smooth also.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a great Comfort Inn. It is a newer hotel (3 years old). They do have parking for semi trucks. The staff is great, friendly, and helpful. There is not a whole lot to do right close but there is a great Mexican restaurant close by with good food and beer. Laundry facility is only $1.00 to wash and $1.00 to dry. I will use this place again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Olney, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed at my fair share of Comfort Inns and know that they can be a crap shoot at times. This one was very nice. Being from the area (and not living there now), I know it is relatively new (built in past couple of years). It was nice and clean and when we checked in the receptionist was very friendly. She warned us that we might have WIFI issues in our room (as noted by another reviewer) and explained how to use the ethernet cable (big plus - no one explains that). Happy to report, we were on the 3rd floor, midway down the hall and the WIFI worked perfectly. No issues connecting or using durign our 2 night stay.

Bed was comfortable (Scale of 1-10, I give it a 6), the rooms were good size, and the breakfast bar was standard for most hotels now (waffles, eggs, sauage, cereal, juice, muffins, etc.). Only thing that would have made it better was an ottoman in the room to prop up my legs. Overall a comfortable stay and resonably priced at $80.99/night. We will stay there again when we need a hotel in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

This is a great comfort. I stayed here 2 years ago and it has since gone totally non smoking so a lot of the rooms are being redone. My room was impeccably clean ! new everything. The desk staff is very friendly and pleasant . Breakfast is usual hot n cold comfort fare. There is plenty of parking . Even tho it's by a few truck stops its very quiet. The air worked great too. Again this is a very clean and comfortable hotel. I would stay again and will next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2012
Terre Haute, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is clean and nicely updated which I greatly appreciate. However, the Internet connection on the second floor did not work.cwe had to sit in the lobby to finish work on-line. The desk clerk was polite however when I requested an upgrade I was told to call corporate. When staying in Grand Rapids I did not even ask and I did not have to call corporate. Did not cost me more money or points either. But these few things set aside, it is clean and comfortable.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had a long drive from Dearborn with a few missed roads so we were tired when we started looking for a hotel. We had stopped at another one and the staff was rude and unhelpful so we saw the Comfort Inn we went in and the gal at the desk was very friendly and helpful. We got to our room and it was nice and clean, plenty of room, and wifi connection. We were very happy to be there.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Hebron? Share your experiences!