“Great Concert Venue...But” 4 of 5 stars

illinois
7 attraction reviews
“Great Concert Venue...But”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Recently saw Yes in concert, during our first trip to the Horseshoe Casino. First the hall itself is nicely laid out, good view from most seats. Acoustically very good without a lot of echo from the walls. My only problems were outside the theater itself. First it is quite an assault on the senses(especially if you are a non-smoker) when you enter the smoke filled casino,and any other common area. Secondly, the parking is contained in a multi-story parking garage, which funnels from each floor through 1 exit. It took us over an hour to get out of the garage after the concert.

Visited March 2013

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Great place for a concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We went to see Yes. This was our first time here. When I ordered the tickets on line, I was cheap and with the 200 level seats. I thought we'd be upstars, wrong. We were two rows up off the main floor, great seats. I do not think there would be bad seat in the place. Good sound and sight line. I definitely recommend this venue.

Rockford, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
“Always Great !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

It is always great to come to the "Venue" to a Pro Boxing fight. There's not a bad seat in the house !
The sound and the lighting, along with the Jumbotron, make for a great combination so everyone can see Everthing !

Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
“GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I loved this venue, we went to see the WHISPERS and the OJays, and it was wonderful. I will go back again soon.

Hammond, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
“Great place to see a show in NWI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Venue is definitely an awesome place to see a live show! I have seen several concerts there and the sound was amazing in a such a big space. The seating was comfortable as well. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house.